UwU😽

Jahseh's POV

it's been a few months since the whole suicide thing i've gotten better and stokeley has convinced me to talk to someone but i just tell him to wait in the car and i don't talk to her. i don't trust her i don't even trust ski. last night he was sleeping and his phone went off at like 2:00 am and i was up watching netflix so i looked at his phone and this bitch named lil peep was texting him this is how it all went down.

he was laying in my chest and then he said "i'm sleepy baby goodnight" and yawned i kissed his head softly "i love you cutie night night" i whispered and i heard nothing but snores i smiled and turned over "who the fuck is this?"

lil peep: hey daddy i'm hornyyy come give me that bbc again 😽

awh hell nah i know dis nigga anit crazy texting my man who he nvm i unlocked his phone i put my thumbprint in a while ago (jah a lil sneakyyy but i anit see nun) i looked over the texts these were the most recent ones

lil peep: hey daddy wyd????

ski: thinking bout you baby 😘
lil peep: awwww i love youuuu💕
ski: i love you even more baby, hey jah is gone he went to go to the mall with gazzy wanna come over?
lil peep:yea send me the address
ski: ok it's 66699
(don't come for me fuckers😭)
lil peep: On my way

i didn't even realize that i was balling my eyes out. at this point i just felt disgusted and i was done with him. BING his phone lit up and i saw his face

"he's beautiful i can't compare to him" i thought

i put on a hoodie and shorts and put on my pokèmon  
slippers and walked outside i called gazzy and told him i was on my way. i got in the car and drove to his house crying like a little baby.

i walked in his house and ran straight to his room he was laying on his bed once he saw me he held his arms open i ran to him and hugged him super tight i'm pretty sure the man couldn't breathe but i was crying like crazy so bad that i started having an anxiety attack. "calm down sehseh it's ok" he said rubbing my back "i don't compare to him gazzy he's beautiful he's perfect in like a dirtbag compared to him i'm not even mad at ski i would cheat on me too" i said while wiping my eyes.

gazzy got up "get your ass up right now" no i'm not getting up mexican nigger (i sowwy issa book soooo) he grabbed my arms and pulled me too his full body mirror "you see that fine ass lightskin nigga that's you jah you got a small waist and a pretty face and a fat ass that lil pop dude and got shit on you". "you know what gazz you right ima bad bitch you can't kill me" we both laughed.

that night me and gazzy stayed up eating junk food and watching vines.🦋

part 2?????