[𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗]

𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"yooo chill out tink" i said running away from her crazy ass .

"why would you do that" she whined

i was currently running from tink after i told her what happened .

"youn even know if you pregnant you still ain't took the test i bought you" i said  as she sat on the couch .

she just sat on the couch mad as hell looking like she was bout to cry .

"where the test at" she asked getting up .

i pointed upstairs as she walked upstairs to her room .

i followed behind her she wouldn't let me in the bathroom though .

i just waited outside hoping she wasn't pregnant i mean i didn't mind being a dad .

i just know we ain't ready especially her .

———————————————————
it's now been five minutes and keniyah told me to go look at the test .

i looked at it and just my luck she was pregnant .

the test had two lines i took it to keniyah .

"oh my god" she said falling back on the bed crying

———————————————————
i went and picked up angel and black from school since black ain't put no damn gas in his shit .

i told them about me and keniyah situation and they was happy as hell .

we then went back too my house it was a friday .

they put they shit all over my living room floor .

then they went to black room and i went to my room .

keniyah was sleep on my bed i got out of my clothes and laid down with her talking to her belly .

"look baby you gone forever be straight as long as i'm yo dad you not gone ever want for anything you gone grow up to be amazing dada loves you" i said kissing her belly it did notice a lil pudge in it .

———————————————————
𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i guess toot thought i was sleep but i wasn't and i heard everything he said .

that took a lot of relief off of me though cause i was really scared of him leaving me during this pregnancy .

i'm not ready but i mid as well get ready cause i'm probably a month or close to it .