[𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗]

let me catch a vibe .🥴
-DaniLeigh

|next day|
𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

i bought most of the stuff yesterday.

now today all i gotta do is get angel to help me set all this stuff .

getting knocked out of my thoughts i heard my phone ringing .

looking down i noticed it was brandon .

"yooo b" i said answering the phone .

"yea yea what up they found shane" he said

"good you can just get them to lock him up in the black room" i said hanging up .

1 down 1 more to go .

i thought while thinking of a way to get dess ass .

breaking out of my thoughts i went downstairs to the kitchen .

i saw everybody down here talking shit to each other.

"you lame as hell bruh strong neck ass" angel said leaving the table .

while keniyah and black was laughing they asses off .

guessing they was joking on her ahh .

"wassup" i said going to sit down .

"whatup" black said .

tink walked upstairs stomping .

knowing what she needed i followed her upstairs .
———————————————————
after hopping out of the shower i left out while keniyah slept peacefully .

i smirked to myself attitude gone .

i headed outside to smoke sum with black .

"man you sure you ready for this" black asked me .

"nigga you acting like i'm finna marry her or some it's a promise ring but yeah i'm ready" i said passing the blunt to him .

"still nigga it's a commitment" he said taking a tote from the blunt .

———————————————————
i went back in the house and played the game .

letting time go by i looked at the clock and noticed it was now 5:30 and i wanted to get to the beach before dark .

soo i went and took a shower getting dressed and i wrote tink a note for when she got up cause she never can sleep after 6 weird but hey .

i wore a black polo shirt with some black balmain jeans a red hat and my red 12's .

while leaving out i told angel to wake tink up by 6 if she didn't get up by then .
——————————————————
𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
i woke up and looked at the clock seeing it was 5:45 i looked over and saw my phone and a note on the dresser .

the note was telling me to get dressed in something cute but casual and that my uber would be here by 6 .

shit

i ran in the bathroom took a quick shower .

i lotion up and then but on a black dress with a spilt on the knee some vans a half cut jean jacket .

then i fixed my straight bob and flat iron some pieces put on some lashes and lip stick/gloss on then a necklace toosi had got me .

after getting all that done i got a text from toosi saying my uber was outside .

he was driving down and i noticed he started slowing down when we got by the beach we had toured yesterday .

"this is your destination right" the man asked looking back at me .

i grabbed my back and hopped out telling him yes .

i guess i was staring to long .

i got out and started walking towards the entrance.

i then saw toosi with a rose .

"hey beautiful" he said giving me a kiss then the rose .

"heyy" i said blushing

he walked me down to a picnic like set up place on the beach .

he had my favorite food chicken alfredo .

i was eating that damn food up while we talked .

i was eating then i notice toosi stand up then he helped me get up .

he pulled out a box and i was like oh guck naw cause ion tryna get married yet .

"chill ma it's not even like that" he said

i guess he read my mind .

"it's just a promising ring to promise you that imma be here through everything thing even on bad terms and to let you know i'll never hurt you physically mentally or emotionally" he said sliding the ring on my finger .

i kissed him and then one thing turns into another .

——————————————————

imma have to say no taste cause i GOTTA see what the hype is bout sex

imma have to say no taste cause i GOTTA see what the hype is bout sex .