Present

Without a single disturbance you left his side at the bed and gathered every single shard of glass in your bandaged hands, careful to not drop a single one, you left the parlor and made way to the Phantomhive manor. With the combine speed of both a reaper and a demon you quickly sped about the streets of London, all without a sound.

Sebastian's POV

There was a knock at the door, "Who could it be at this hour?" I asked myself as I made my way down the stairs and opened the door, "I'm sorry but the Ma-" I stopped myself to see a rather short person, if my memory serves me correctly it was (Y/N), the girl of legend that the Undertaker was looking after, my gaze softened, "My word, what are you doing up at this hour?" I asked, she seemed saddened, it seems that she has emotions, unlike a demon, it must be from her reaper half... how unfortunate.. they will only get in the way for her..  "

Well, you see.." she continued as she opened up her hands, they were covered in bandages

"What happened to you?" I asked- did I feel- concern.. just now..? No, must have been a part of my imagination,

"Well, I had gotten Adri- umm.. the Undertaker a present, but... I rushed to wrap it and... it.. shattered.." she said, "I was hoping- since... I don't know yet, if you could show me how to fix it!" She said with a darling smile

"But of course, here, come inside, no need to stand out in this cold weather, we don't want you to get sick now do we?" I asked with a smile

"R-right!" She said as she walked inside, she opened her hands to reveal hundreds of shards of glass and ceramic, it is nearly impossible to tell what it used to be...

"I want you to close your hands and imagine what it used to be, can you do that for me, (Y/N)?" I asked

She nodded and closed her hands, and when she opened them an egg on a pedestal also known as a Fabergé, "Ah, a you got him a Fabergé, and a genuine too, these originated in Russia to collect and give out to their supporters, how ever did you get your hands on one?" I asked

"It was difficult, but its pretty, isn't it?" She asked, her eyes gleamed as she looked at it

"I hope he likes it.." she said as she gazed at the object,

"I'm sure he will." I said

"Well, thank you, Father, I should get going now." She said

Flashback

"You called my Lord?" I asked as I bowed upon entry

"Its about (Y/N)." Ciel, my mast spoke

"Yes, what about it?" I asked

"According to what you said earlier, this girl is to marry the undertaker, correct?" He concluded

"Yes that is quite correct my Master." I replied with a smile

"With as much time she is spending with him, it is important what she doesn't see him as a father figure, so in that case... Sebastian I want you to act as her father."

"M-my lord, is that an order?!" I asked shocked

"Yes, in matter of fact it is. From today onward you will act as (Y/N)'a father, that is an order!"

"Yes... my lord" I had no other choice but to accept. "But what about a mother?" I asked hesitantly

"From my understanding Grell has taken quite the liking to her." He smirked

"My lord you can't be serious..."

"You don't have to act like you love him, I wouldn't put you through that hell as well, just play the part, after all, everyone needs a mother and father, even me."

Currently

"W-wait" I stopped her,

"Hm?"

Oh great, now what do I do..? "It's just that, it's very late and London is a dangerous place, even for you, so please, stay the night and we can deliver you in the morning, besides, you look very tired."

She rubbed her eyes, "O-okay.." she said

I smiled, "Very well, come, I will show you to your room." I lead (Y/N) to her room and covered her up, in which she quickly fell asleep. I picked up the Fabergé up off of the dresser, as I looked at it it was like I could see that reaper's face, I grew- angry, a hint of jealousy and I ended up cracking the egg I squeezed it so hard, I looked over at (Y/N), good, she was still asleep, I sighed and reluctantly fixed the egg before setting it back down.

Undertaker's POV

I woke up about 3 in the morning to feel a presence missing that was supposed to remain next to me, "Now, now, (Y/N) it's bedtime what are you doing up my love?" I asked to receive silence, I began to feel uneasy, never once has she left my side since she was an infant... this.. loneliness that I haven't felt in 7 years once again begun to eat away at me. I got up and checked everywhere, the darkness played illusions on my mind as I kept thinking she was hiding in the corners, but I reached out to grab nothingness, a vast empty space in the dark. I became saddened as I called out her name, where could she have gone...? I ran around town to find no trace of her, I had given myself a moments rest as I tried to think of where she could be. I sat at my desk, slowly being enveloped in this everlasting darkness when I heard the ring of the bell, I quickly turned around and opened the door to see (Y/N), along with Sebastian and the Earl, Phantomhive, "Adrien!" She called out and suddenly I leapt from the darkness as the light jumped into my arms, I held it tightly, a tear rolled off of my cheek, her cheerful face fell, "Adrien.... what's wrong..?"