Chapter 1

Video Above: Nyan~ Neko Sugar Girls -Episode 1-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather was the perfect temperature, there were a few clouds in the sky and the sun was shining down on Mochi Central. A pink building with glass doors, cute Mochi faces on the front and probably the sides of the building and a cute little smile (^_^) on the Mochi Central Sign which was sitting right at the top of the building so everyone would know what building it was.

Inside Mochi Central, you could see it was quite busy because there were more than 5 people this week, but there were these two best friends who happened to be there on a day like this. The first girl, Koneko-Chan or Koneko for short, has long rustic Burgundy hair with tan cat ears and tail. She has gold amber eyes and wears an olive green dress with some brown shoes. The other girl, Raku-Chan or Raku for short has green hair with grey cat ears and (a grey) tail. She has magenta eyes and wears a light gentle blue t-shirt with a very nice pink skirt and also some brown balenciagas.

"Nya~ Don't you just love mochi Ice-cream Koneko-Chan" Raku asked cutely as her best friend quickly swallowed the bite she had taken from her mochi ice-cream. "Oh yeah" Koneko replied in her gentle, soothing, soft voice "mochi ice-cream is very good Raku-Chan" she continued as she looked down at her now empty bowl, empty like many on the walls in the building. There had been a slight pause before Raku started speaking again "Desu~ ahh i'm really full now, god lets go home, okay Nya~" she said in her obnoxious but sweet loud voice as she got up from her chair. Her grey muscular tail swung with pure force from side to side. "Okay... Let's go home" Koneko said getting up and walking out of Mochi Central with Raku before they started to walk home.

On their way back home they heard the *CRONCH CRONCH* of some footsteps on the grass coming in their direction. Raku had turned to see who it was and gasped "Koneko-Chan, look at that guy over there, Nya~, he's so kawaii desu~" she said blushing as the guy looked at both of them and smiled. He had ninja's hair and crimson eyes and was wearing a black long sleeved shirt and some jeans. "Well I just happened to be walking by and I saw you two lovely ladies walking.. How are you doing.. Kawaii, Neku-kuns.. Nya~ rawr~" he said as he walked up to the two neko girls. "Nya~ Nya~ Nya~ Nya~ Nyaaaaa~ What should I sayyyaaaaaa desuu~~ Nyaaa~~" Raku said to herself as she was suddenly sitting on the ground at this point having a nosebleed, a medical issue from which she suffered regularly. Both the guy and Koneko were laughing at Raku but just because of the way she was acting. "W-well what's wrong with her, huh?" The guy said as he slowly stopped laughing. "Uh.. She just gets like that sometimes, you know? She's really young" Koneko said in her soft voice. "I should go say hi, Nya~" Raku said to herself before she swiftly got up and went over to the guy, still blushing a lot. "H-h-hellow... N-Ny-N-Nya~" Raku managed to say as she was very nervous like many baby animals are when they are born because they were just born and do not know anything like babies do. "Hi There~ My name is Hitoshi-san" He said winking with both eyes. "Hitoshi-san.. Uhh Nya~ my name is Raku-Chan.. Nya~" she said just staring at him. Hitoshi then turned to look at Koneko "What's your name?" he asked "oh.. I'm Koneko-Chan" She said in her motherly soft voice. "Mmhmmm" Hitoshi said with a small nod which made Koneko start laughing a bit. "Haha, you guys are so funny, Nya~" Raku said and started laughing along with them. They had talked for a bit more before Raku and Koneko headed home and went to bed as it got pretty late.

Raku laid wide awake in bed as she thought to herself, "That Hitoshi-san, He was so kawaii.. Maybe I can treat him to ice-cream.. Nya~ or maybe.. He would like to play with me at the park.. Oh, I just hope I can see him again sometime. He's so Kawaii Nyaaaa~~" she said to herself before she slowly drifted off to sleep.