Chapter 1.5

Video Above: Nyan~ Neko Sugar Girls -Episode 1.5-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay Dolce-Chan, let's go outside okay? w-we go in the sunshine you know, come on Dolce-chan" Koneko said to her sister, Dolce has short purple hair with yellow dog ears and tail. She has blue eyes and was wearing a lavender bikini as they were going out to the pool. Koneko had walked out of the house with her sister following her out as well.

Raku had been in her house before she saw something outside and pressed her whole body against the window. "ah, it's a very nice day today. I'm gonna go outside" she said as she went to her front door and opened it walking out to see her best friend. "oh konnichiwa koneko-chan and dolce-chan, nya~" she said as koneko and dolce ran over to her "oh thank you very much, you so nice. hey you guys wanna go to the pool with me, it's going to be so kawaii fun nya~" Raku said. "Oh yes, l-lets go to the pool" Koneko answered shyly and they all headed off to the pool.

"hahaha! There's so many people here! ha, ohh theres hitoshi-san, he's here at the pool, so kawaii, nya~~ oh I have to hide, I don't want him to see me like thisss nya~~ desu~~ I go hide behind Koneko-chan nya~~" Raku said, putting emphasis on all her nyas. "well hey there neko-girls, nice to see you again.. oh, looks like you bought along a friend" Hitoshi-san said in his seductive voice. The madlad was even wearing something akin to a g-string, except it went all the way. "yeah, she's my sister" Koneko said looking at him. "oh hitoshi-san, konnichiwaaa" Raku said in her extremely loud annoying voice. "hello there, i'm just going to go over to the chairs, you wanna come?" he asked "oh of course I do nyaaa~~ lets go desu~~ nya~~" Raku said as they both headed to the chairs and sat down. Hitoshi-san sat with his arms crossed as he looked at koneko and dolce "so I see your friend over there is a cock dog, huh?" he asked, "oh no, she's actually a cocker spaniel, ha" Raku said, correcting him. "oh, so that's what they're called now a days huh" He said, still staring off into the distance. Of course, we will never truly know what he meant by that. "Haha, I guess so, nya~ hahahah" Raku said as she started laughing and Hitoshi turned to look at her "so how did you become a neko girl" he then asked "oh, I was born that way, you know, I never grew them I-I just came with them.." she shyly said. "Was your mum a cat and your dad a person?" Hitoshi asked "no actually my dad was the cat hahah" she said as she started laughing again "hahaha oh I see" he said as he started laughing as well. "Hahahaha, you so funny nya~" she said as she was soon inches from his face with the sunset in the background "oh, I got to go home nya~, goodbye hitoshi-sannnn" Raku said suddenly as Koneko and Dolce walked up to them "Goodbye hitoshi-san, we'll see you later, okay?" Koneko said in her quiet voice. "Bye everyone, i'll see you later, Have a nice kawaii day, nya~, rawr~" Hitoshi said in his semxy voice before the three girls went home.