Tom hacker

Lost in a forbidden place; watching the shadows fall. What lies within the dark? Perhaps, my soul. A plague of darkness is covering this lost mind. Quick! It's only a matter of time before my world will turn black. Now, you must listen to me; even though I will never meet you. You need to know this.

She looked into my eyes with remorse as I ignored her pleas for mercy. Her cries of agony became concealed as I tightened a foul rag around her contused hands and mouth. She contorted her hands; the rag started to loosen. She observed the room for any indication of me. I stayed hidden in the shadows; she couldn't see me. Just the four walls that imprisoned her. She tugged at the rag again but I quickly fastened the knot once more. She seemed to sense my unwelcoming presence behind her. I ripped the rag from her mouth, she howled in pain. She shivered when she felt my breath against her neck. "Please...have...mercy" she whimpered. I edged closer. "This is the place where hope and mercy go to die" I hissed into her ear. She gasped. "I don't understand, why me?" she whispered. "Mankind...has always feared what it can't understand". Before she could react, I slipped back into the shadows.

She tried to scan the room further but didn't succeed. Before I knew it, the shadows were lengthening around the room. In the centre of the room, the only place omitting a beam of light, started to reveal the line of my top hat. She could see I was there, walking in the shadows, embracing the darkness and inviting the emptiness. "Why... do you hide away in the shadows?" she questioned. "In the darkness is power".

I stepped into the light, this time in my possession was my axe. I stood directly in front of her, I placed my hand on her forehead. She flinched. I was overwhelmed; I closed my eyes, absorbing. "Your thoughts are poisoning this cold, blackheart. You WILL die, you know too much of my identity. There is no chance to endure." She forced herself to gaze upon me as I wielded the blade. The weapon soon found its way through her chest, plunging through her heart. Sending her crashing to the floor, barely alive. She lay there, waiting as I left her side and watched. She thought about those who she had wronged. "I'm sorry" being the only words she could finally murmur. She could only wait for the cold fingers of death to grip her soul...

Her eyes closed for the last time as her soul slipped away. Her spirit stayed and walked amongst the living, not knowing when her time to join the dead would come. You must remember that not all who wander are lost...

Now you know of my horrid deed. Shadowed thoughts, are now all that fills my mind. It's time to join the souls of the wicked and mindless that lie beyond the unknown. For the darkness has finally won...