1

She wore her apron and proceeded towards the reception. It was early evening and the cafe wasn't crowded as of now. Her school bag was resting quietly at the restroom and almost all other part-timers were there. But where was he? Why was it taking him so long to come?

She peeked over the manager's shoulder, who was sitting at her table in the front of the cafe, at the busy street ahead to check if he would come in running and throwing an apology to Mrs.Dee, the manager.

Nop. He didn't come for his shift for that day. She felt a bit disappointed and angry since the shifts were mostly the only times they got to meet and talk as they used to go in different schools, and he even bunked that.

She got back into her usual clothes and exited the restroom from the back door after collecting her bag, when her shift was over. It was about 7pm.

As she turned into the alley that led to her neighbourhood, a hooded silhouette of a boy leaning against the wall came into view. It was him.

She walked with quick steps to him, still contemplating whether to ignore and walk past or stand and rant why he didn't come.

It would be better to talk it out, she decided.

She went and stood in front of the lean boy, who had now put dow his hood.

With a controlled voice she asked, "Care to explain why you didn't come today ?"

"Y/n... Y/n, I have something to say you. I.. I didn't come today because this kind of thing is new to me.",he said with quick breaths.

She understood something was wrong  so she told him to proceed, softening her voice.

"Y/n,you are my best friend, you know that me better than anyone else. You know that my world consists of only music and rapping, along with my good grades, I want to pursue a career in music. So distractions were never an option.."

She cut him off mid-track, "Your point? " She had a bad feeling about where this was going. His hands were already holding her wrists and his fingertips were cold.

"Y/n, I have a crush."

And after hearing this, she laughed. Of course having a crush is uncommon for a guy who is so into working and studying. He was 17, it was common, only it came to him late and the fact that it kind of scared him? She found it cute.

"Hey, I came here for help. Stop laughing you crazy girl! I shouldn't have told you. Stop laughing or I'll go. "
"Sorry, sorry. Yes, having a crush at the age of 17 is a really scary thing I didn't know about. Sorry. ",she said controlling her laughter.

He made a serious face which shut off the rest of the laughs she had and coughing she straightened up.

"Please, help me. What should I do?",he said looking right into her eyes.

"Oh Namjoon, what am I going to ever do with you? Okay, how long do you have this crush on her? Tell me everything."

"I think it has been about a month, but I kept it aside as I wasn't confirmed. But lately I get nervous around her. Today when she tried to ask me for help in a sum, I blushed and looked away. "

She facepalmed. "I feel seriously betrayed right now that yiu have been hiding this from me, but I'm glad I'm the first one to know."

"So what am I going to do?",he almost pleaded.

With an air of confidence as if she was a guru in these matters, she said, "Simple. You confess."

                     ...........................

Heyyy! So this was the first chapter. I'm going to give his crush a random name and yes this is a btsxreader ff.

I don't promise frequent and regular updates. So please stay tuned. Hope you enjoy!!!

Oh and if anyone is interested in making covers, do dm!!!