2

"Co-Confess? Are you out of your mind? " , the boy asked his bud thinking that she had finally lost it.

"No, I'm serious. You might go upto her and give her cute signals. Like dropping off notes before she comes to school or you can even try a pickup line on her!" ,she suggested.

"A pickup line ? ", he asked flatly.

"Yea, okay let's try one on you. Guess what material I'm wearing? ",she asked smiling cheekily.

"Uhh you're wearing cotton clothes? ", the boy asked not sure where this was going.

"Nops! It's Girlfriend material! ", she said with giggles booping the boy's nose who looked really confused.

" That's not a fabric. I don't want to appear like a fool in front of her. C'mon I'm IQ 148 that would be a very bad thing on my reputation. ", the boy simply said not getting the meaning.

The girl didnt know whether to smack him or laugh at him so she just sighed.

"Joon, 'Girlfriend Material' isn't a fabric and I know that too. But it's a pickup line and catching you off-guard is the point of it. And you are practicing this one, of course you'll say Boyfriend material and now start. ", she said calmly.

"This is a very bad idea. I'm not doing it.", the boy said. It felt so childish to him.

But the look on his buds face made him think otherwise and he also wasn't too fond of dropping a love letter in his crush's desk because there was a good chance of others seeing it. So he decided to give this pickup thing a try. He knew he was going to regret this, afterall y/ns ideas were always wild and illogical.

So he practiced and he said it so 'unromantically' and 'nervously' as y/n said that he knew it was gonna fail, oh also the fact that y/n was literally laughing like a mad.

"Okay final try,and then you go upto her and say it tomorrow. Now suppose I'm yiur crush, tell it to me. Go on", y/n urged the boy to say.

He sighed and for one final time said the stupid pickup line.
"Y/n"

                                                     "Uh huh?"

"Do you know what's my shirt is made of? "

                                                             " No"

"It's made-up of Boyfriend material."

Yes, she was proud of him for fianlly saying it so well but the way he said it, and the wink in the end which made his dimples prominent, made her get a tiny but excited.

She shouldn't be. This was... Off-road.

"Oi, how'd I do?", the boy asked looking expectantly at y/n who was just about as puzzled as he was.

How did he do it?

" You did..great! I'm sure she's falling for you! ", she said recovering her senses.

Joon didn't fail to notice his friend's wavered expression while he said it nor did he deny that he won't be able to say it so well to his crush as well he said it to y/n.

"C'mon, I'll give you a treat for helping.", Joon said side hugging y/n and walking her upto her favorite ice-cream shop.

"Treat? You mean a penalty for telling your best friend late about your crush. ", she snorted.

"Well... Yeah. Whatever makes your ship sail." ,he replied as they went upto the ice-cream parlour giggling to each other's stupid jokes.