The Light and the Dark

Boboiboy is owned by Monsta.

It has been some time since Boboiboy Solar defeated Captain Vargoba, and when station TAPOPS was destroyed. At the moment, everyone is recovering at station TEMPUR-A for the time being. While the station is still in good shape, some of the structures did get damaged during the battle and repairs are still underway. Boboiboy, who took the most damage from the battle, is finally allowed out of the infirmary and rejoin his friends.

Right now, Boboiboy has split into his 7 elementals to test how long they can stay apart before showing signs of memory loss. Ochobot did a scan earlier and the power sphera suggests that they need to return to the training room within 2 hours so the elementals can easily merge back. This is why everyone inside TEMPUR-A will see multiple Boboiboy roaming around the station.

Api and Angin are causing some mayhem with their pranks, and both Yaya and Ying are trying to stop them. Gopal and Air are at the cafeteria having a snack, while the water elemental made sure Gopal stays away from their limited supply of Tok Abah's cocoa. Tanah and Ochobot are resting on a bench at the indoor greenhouse, watching Daun enjoying himself with the different species of plants. Cahaya is at the library by himself studying more on the elemental powers. Petir and Fang are already in the training room having a sparring session.

But during the sparring match,

BOOM!

The station's power short-circuited.

"Haha, I didn't expect you of all of us to cause this mess," Angin said. Everyone is right now communicating through their power watches.

"Shut up Angin, Fang and I just got a bit carried away!" Petir said glaring at the wind elemental.

"How long did you say it'll take for the power to be back on, Nut?" Fang asked.

"Not for a long time," Nut said. He's working on the main power unit with Yaya, Ying, Angin and Api nearby, "Fang and Petir's attack also destroyed the backup generator."

Both Fang and Petir laugh nervously hearing that, earning a glare from the others.

"Don't worry about it," Nut reassures, "Nut had fixed the unit in a worse state than this. The fastest Nut can get the power running again is in a few hours."

"We can't wait that long," Yaya said.

"Ya lo!" Ying agrees with Yaya, "Didn't Ochobot say all 7 Boboiboy needs to be in the same room after 2 hours of splitting before they might show signs of memory loss?"

"They still have about an hour left," Ochobot reminded.

"B-But it's safer for all of us to be in the same room anyway," Cahaya suddenly suggested, catching the attention of the others, "a-at least until the power's back on."

"Heh, what's with the stutter?" Api smirked, "Ya feeling scared because you're alone in the library?"

"I AM NOT!" Cahaya glares, "You know that you and I are the only ones who can provide a temporary light source remember! It's better to have some light than risk something happening because it's so dark."

"Cahaya's right," Tanah said, "TEMPUR-A station is very different from TAPOPS, and there is a good chance some of us might get lost in the dark trying to find each other."

"Dey, how are we gonna get back together when some of us are trapped inside different rooms?" Gopal asked.

"Hmm," Ochobot goes through his database, looking for the interior map of the station, "Ok, there are emergency exits located at all of the rooms we're in. It seems like they're manual doors that can only be opened from the inside."