Chapter 1

Jack's POV
"Good Hello Everybody and welcome to today's new vid " I said while I was making a new youtube video for my YouTube channel .

"Today I'm going to do a Q&A since vidcon is coming up soon." Ok first question is coming from
@jackisbæ:How old are you ? " Well you see if I tell you I'm going to have to kill you " I said keeping a straight face "Nah, I'm just joking I'm 17 years old about to turn 18 on March 18 ."

@heeystyle:Are you really British " Umm... I'm not sure but if you count that I was born in England and still living here then yes I'm british . "

@1Dis4ever:Are you going to vidcon , if yes then who are you looking forward to see ? " Actually I am going to vidcon , but I can't wait to see all of my American Friends and of course you guys "

"Also I'm going to be performing so be ready for that "

@FOOOOD:Who are you going to Fangirl over if you see them " First things first I'm the realist just kidding but I love you name like love and if I see Fifth Harmony I would like shake and then pass out "

After a few more questions I finished and edited it and uploaded. It and tweeted on Twitter @JacksNotHere:Just finished it here's the new video . Also my song coming out on my Channel Friday.

I was looking though the tweet and I noticed people kept on saying congrats so I tweeted.

@JacksNotHere:Why so everybody saying congrats to me

@FOOOOD:Check @FifthHarmony

So I went to Fifth Harmony and I saw ...

----------------------------------------------
Hi I hope you liked this chapter this is my first story so tell me what you think if people actually read this book
-☁️