Chapter 3

Dinah's Pov
I was in the hotel room when I heard Camila screaming . I ran out to see what was wrong .

"What's wrong " I asked worried "OMG Jack posted a new video and he talk about us "

"OMG " I said by now all the girls ran in and said what's happening and we told them and they all started to freak out too .

I saw that he tweeted out that he was going to do a livestream so I told the girls and we all started to crowd the computer

When we saw him Normani said " He is so fine" Ally said " His eyes are so blue"
Lauren said " I love his accent " Camila said " He's so perfect " I said "Wow" .

He started to answer questions and somebody said " Do you have a girlfriend " He said " No I don't have a girlfriend I'm as single as a pringle ".

Camila yelled out " Yes " then she started to comment " Who is your Favorite Fifth Harmony member " we all started to yell out me , but then he said " Nope it's Dinah "

then he said " Dinah if your watching hit me up " then he ended the livestream. "

Camila turned around to face me and glared me then started to count I look around and noticed Lauren was vining this so I started to run .

Then Lauren posted it on Vine saying "Jack I think Camila is jealous that Dinah's you favorite ."

Then one of the crew came in the room and said " Get ready for the interview " so we got ready .

----------------------------------------------
Sorry I didn't update but I will start to update more often tell me what you think so far . -☁️ Grace ☁️. Sorry I had to fix something but new chapter will be out in a little bit - Grace