Prologue

Solana Turner, the spontaneous 22 year old that doesn't take shit from anyone and says whatever she wants

Solana Turner, the spontaneous 22 year old that doesn't take shit from anyone and says whatever she wants. Being in her final year of college at Community College of San Diego, she wants nothing more than for it to be over and done.

Living in Freeridge, Solana knew everything about everything. Solana and her best friends, Braelyn and Raziya, are always up to date on the latest gossip, from drive-by's, to gang jump in's, to robberies.

The summer of '18 changed everything for Solana. Being home for the summer before classes started back up, she ran in to none other than Oscar Diaz, the leader of the Los Santos gang. Most people knew Oscar as Spooky, the man with no remorse. Solana knew him as "Cesars fine ass older brother? I'd give him a baby if he asked me to."

Solana is a total jokester, which is probably why she's so known. Her brother, Jamal can't stand it but they'd do anything for each other. When it comes to family, Solana is willing to put everything on the line for them and vice versa.

When it comes to protecting the ones she loves, and supporting the one she loves, family becomes complicated and things start to crumble. Never in her entire life has Solana been serious, but when things in Freeridge start to shake she has no choice but to start making serious decisions.

Will Solana be able to survive her new life decisions, or will she crumble with the rest of Freeridge?

~

"Solana Turner is the name and pimpin' is my game."

November 4, 2019

Edited April 13, 2024