🎃Halloween👻 Special🎃

"Where's that fat cat? I can't find him from morning??" Yunlan asked Guo who is shivering while looking at the annoying expression of their chief..

"He.. He's been hiding from morning from the people he knew" Guo answered still stuttering..

"What?? Who can make Da to get afraid and make him hide? I should reward them for sure!!"

"Its.. Its Halloween tomorrow and everyone who knew his cat form are asking him to accompany them.."

But why? Yunlan couldn't understand what Guo saying and he rubbed his nape and went to his cabin calling him inside..

Guo went in while stopping himself from fainting and silently went in to Yunlan's office.

Yunlan kept his legs on his table and sat in a very relaxing pose, while unwrapping a lollipop and kept in his mouth.

"Now, tell me from the start.."

"Chief, tomorrow is Halloween and everyone celebrate with wearing different costumes and kids play trick and treat and get chocolates.. So, some of the people who knew our deputy can turn into a black cat, they are asking him to accompany them tomorrow and you know about him. So, he hid in his cat form under your table!" while looking at his desk..

Yunlan immediately saw under his desk and saw Da Qing happily and to say lazily slept without any disturbance.

Yunlan thought for a while and smiled when a plan came up in his mind. " How about we celebrate it ..?" He started searching about that and his mind already started thinking his Xiao Wei in all kinds of dresses and when he saw a dress he imagined them in those dresses and he drooled over his body and the blushed face of his Wei..

?" He started searching about that and his mind already started thinking his Xiao Wei in all kinds of dresses and when he saw a dress he imagined them in those dresses and he drooled over his body and the blushed face of his Wei

His pervert brain even thought "what if there is two in one pumpkin dress so that I can get attached to him in that single dress... "

He asked Shen Wei to meet him when he finished his classes and when he came, Yunlan explained his thought only to earn a smack on his head by Yezun!!

"Yezun! When did you arrive?"

"I came half an hour before and you are busy in dreaming and drooling. I don't know what kind of pervert thoughts you are having but I wont let you tease my gege when im here!!" Yezun passed an ultimatum and yunlan swallowed hard while looking at shen frowning at his brother's words..

" what are you thinking Ah lan?" Shen Wei asked him in a calm yet cold voice knowing yunlan and his thoughts!!

Yunlan gulped when he saw a dark aura around shen Wei who definitely know that he is having pervert thoughts..

"Nothing Wei Wei.. am just thinking, why don't we celebrate halloween? I got a nice idea about the dresses. We can wear pumpkin costumes around us!!" he forgot Shen Wei's looking at him intensely while he's talking very excitedly.