Jonathan Joestar x Fem Reader x Dio

(this is gonna be a two shot)

"Y/N? Are you alright?" Jonathan asked waving a hand in your face. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and turned your attention to him.

"Why of course Jojo! Why wouldn't I be?" you chirped.

"You just seemed a tad bit stressed out. If you don't mind me asking, are you alright?" he asked. The truth was you were a little stressed. Jonathan was your best friend ever since you could remember. He would always defend you and protect you and it made you fall for him. You two were sitting on the small hill watching the sunset with Danny.

"Oh it's nothing Jojo I am....um... just thinking about s-schoolwork." you tried to come up with an excuse but failed.

"Are you sure (y/n)? You know that you could tell me anything. I will always be here for you." he said in a sweet tone.

Your face started to heat up. This is one of the reasons that you are falling for him. What are you supposed to say?! You like Jonathan and you don't want to scare him off by revealing your feelings. Danny started to notice that you looked really flustered and started to poke your dress.

"Oh Jonathan I think that Danny wants to head back to your manor." you said quickly changing the subject.

"You are right" he said standing up "do you mind if I take your hand my lady?" he asked with such politeness.

"Of course my lord." you replied with mock curtsy. You let out a small giggle. "I say Jojo you are so close to becoming a true gentleman." He scratched the back of his head while a light pink blush spread across his cheeks.

"Th-Thank you (y/n)" he stuttered. Soon you two arrived at his mansion. "(y/n) would you please allow me to walk you back home?"

"Yes Jojo! You are acting as if you don't always walk me home!" you joked.

"S-sorry I must have forgotten."

"There is no need to apologize Jojo. Lighten up a little!" you said playfully punching his arm. The two of you continued chatting until you reached your mansion.

"Goodbye Jojo! I will see you tomorrow!" you said giving him a small hug. He returned the favor and then left.

The Next Day

You walked over to hang out with Jonathan. School was canceled due to some problems with the teachers so you decided to spend the day with Jonathan. You reached your destination and saw a carriage in front of the estate. You didn't know that anyone was coming to see the Joestars today so you were a bit curious. Soon a blond boy jumped from the carriage and started talking to Jonathan.

"Hello Jonathan!" he turned to face you and his face immediately started smiling even more.

"Why hello (y/n)!" he cheered while giving you a small hug.

"Now Jojo who is this?" someone asked. It almost sounded like they were mocking him. You turned to see the blond boy talking to Jonathan.

"Oh (y/n) this is Dio Brando. He will be living with me for the time being." Jonathan explained. It almost sounded like he wasn't that excited anymore.

"Hello Mr. Brando my name is (y/n) (l/n). It is a pleasure to meet you!" you said extending you hand for him to shake it. Instead he knelt down and gave your hand a small kiss.

"The pleasure is all mine. Please call me Dio"

"O-Okay."

"(y/n) you should go inside I will be there in a moment." Jonathan said interrupting your little "moment". He sounded a bit jealous but you brushed it off. You nodded and left. Actually you left right before Dio kicked Danny. Things seemed fine. Dio seemed nice and you still had a great relationship with Jonathan. Things can't go that bad can it?