Human (Dio x Reader)

(Just saying I encourage you to listen to this song)

I can hold me breath

I can bite my tongue

I can stay awake for days

If that's what you want

Be your number one

Everyday was like this. Everyday you tried your hardest to make Dio happy. You loved him and he loved you. He told you about him being a vampire but you agreed to stay with him no matter what happened. So you live with him in his castle. You became a servant helping him in any way you could. But you knew that in reality there wasn't really anything you could do for him. You are only human.

I can fake a smile

I can force a laugh

I can dance and play the part

If that's what you ask

Give you all I am

"(Y/N)" Dio called for you. You came to where he was offering assistance.

"Is there anything you need my love?" you asked. He looked at you and stared into your soul.

"Why are you here?"

'What? Why am I here? Does he not know that I love him!?  Does he not love me? What do I tell him? What can I tell him?'  you thought

I can do it

I can do it

I can do it

You looked at him with hurt in your eyes. 

"Because I love you" you said right before rushing out of the room.

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human

You ran to you room and broke down crying. Dio had....changed. When you two were younger it was like you were the only thing that mattered to him. Now it was like you didn't matter to Dio. It was like all he cared about was defeating Jonathan. Even when he first became a vampire he still payed attention to you. But now it's like you barely existed.

Knock Knock

"(Y/N) Lord Dio wants you to bring him some tea. He is in his Library" Madison, one of Dio's maids, said. You cleared your throat.

"O-Okay"

I can turn it on

Be a good machine

I can hold the weight of worlds

If that's what you need

Be your everything

"D-Dio?" you said knocking on the huge door leading you to the library.

"State your name and business."

"It's (Y/N), I brought your tea"

Silence.

"Come in"  Sighing you opened the door. You placed the tray down and poured him a cup. You felt his eyes on you the entire time.

"Is something wrong Dio?"

"(Y/N) what's wrong?" he spoke "Why have you been acting so distant towards me?"

I can do it

I can do it

I'll get through it

Here goes nothing.

"Dio, it's just that, lately you've been acting like you don't care about me. I-It's like I don't matter to you. You treat me that same way you treat all of your female workers and I-" before you could continue he placed a finger on your lips which made you stop talking.

"Shush my love. You are the only woman I could ever love." he said causing you to blush. He let out a heavy sigh and continued talking."I know that I haven't been paying much attention to you. You should know how important getting rid of Jonathan is to me. Trust me you are always going to be my favorite. Do not worry I will make it up to you once this is all over my queen"

"Okay Dio" you said. He planted a kiss on your lips.

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human

When you woke up you felt amazing. A light pink blush was still visible on your face. You and Dio........you know. You two had made up and had *cough* sexual intercourse. Oh fuck it you two had sex. Instead of being rough like usual Dio was very passionate last night. You walked to his study because you wanted to spend time with him. You heard voices coming from inside. You opened the door ever so slightly to see Madison all over Dio. Had you really meant nothing to him. Had everything he said been a lie.

"D-Dio?" You spoke.

"(Y/N)! I thought you were still in bed!" He got up but seemed to calm down. He placed a hand on your cheek. "You know she means nothing to me right? I don't love her"

I'm only human

I'm only human

Just a little human

I can take so much

'Till I've had enough

You pushed his hand off of you.

"I know you're not in love with her, I know you are not in love with me you just love yourself." A single tear running down your face "I finally realized that. Have fun with your new toy." You started walking out of the building. He didn't know what to say. He just chased after you and smashed his lips on yours. When he pulled away he hoped you would forgive him. He pulled away and looked at you.

"That kiss wasn't love. What we used to have was filled with love but you killed it. I'm sorry I'm not like the other women you desire. I'm sorry I don't have powers, or incredible talents. I'm sorry I'm not a monster like you." You pushed him off you and went outside not looking back. You will always love him. But he will never love you.

'Cause I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall down

I'm only human

And I crash and I break down

Your words in my head, knives in my heart

You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human