Volume II: Chapter Two

Twelve Weeks

"Uh, don't you think you've had enough?" Bakugo questioned the Omega. He looked at Midoriya ever so nervously.

Midoriya shoveled another scoop of Nutella and vanilla wafers into his mouth. "I don't know what you mean." He teased the Alpha while chewing. For one baby, his stomach was already showing quite well in a tight fitted shirt. Let's just say he's cheating on Bakugo with snacks. "I gotta pee."

Bakugo chuckled while taking the snacks out of Midoriya's way. He followed his little Omega with his eyes until he was out of sight. Seeing his wife in a different state of mind made him feel very joyful. A mix of Bakugo and Midoriya genes? Yes please! It was finally happening. Midoriya has been claimed by him and is now carrying their child. The best gift an Alpha could ask for.

"Hey Kacchan!" The little one called out from the bathroom.

His Alpha instincts were tingling, he jogged into the bathroom to see Midoriya on the floor, bawling his eyes out. "Baby, why are you crying?" Bakugo had swept one of Midoriya's green curls behind his ear.

Midoriya pointed at the yellow duck on the ledge of the bathtub. "I-it's all alone!" The tears just kept falling. Why was he upset over a lonesome yellow duck? No idea he just is okay!?

"Baby, it's an inanimate object. It doesn't have feelings." Bakugo cooed while sitting on the floor next to him. Jeez, what am I supposed to do with you? He thought to himself.

"Are you saying he doesn't have f-feelings?" Midoriya looked at the Alpha with red beating eyes, shimmering from all the tears over a duck.

Bakugo chuckled, "Yes, the duck doesn't have a brain therefore, it cannot feel." He explained, hopefully that would calm Midoriya down.

"How sad is that?!" Midoriya jumped onto the Alpha's lap, a sniffling mess. "Don't worry ducky, I'll love you!" He grabbed the duck, bringing it into the hug he was giving the Alpha.

Is this really what we're sad about today? A fucking duck? Bakugo rubbed his temples. Don't... fucking... yell. "Would you like to go get another duck so it's not so lonely?" He felt as if he was talking to a child.

"C-Can we?" Midoriya rubbed the dribbling snot from his nose. A good plan from the Alpha made him feel a bit better.

"Yes, of course baby boy." Bakugo put a fake smile on. When in reality he wanted to tell Midoriya to stop being so emotional. "Put a coat on. It's chilly outside." He kissed Midoriya on the cheek.

The two got up from the floor, Midoriya didn't change his clothing, he just added a coat and shoes. Bakugo always has to look good, in case of the media. Speaking of the media, the Alpha hasn't announced he'd taken Midoriya as his wife or that they're expecting. If they're caught, it'll be an interesting conversation.

"Careful on the steps, they're icy." The Alpha held out his arm for Midoriya to keep his balance. The image of a small puppy climbing down steps played in his mind while this happened. "Are you warm enough?"

"Yeah." Midoriya locked their arms together, walking slowly down the sidewalk towards the convenient store.

A thin layer of snow covered the entire city—the scent of fresh ice filled the air. The occasional snowman near living room windows. Bright lights decorated on every home, every lamppost. The holiday was coming, Christmas. It happened to be Midoriya's favorite time of the year.

Midoriya's bright green emeralds shimmered against every light from around him. A child-like smile plastered on his freckled face. This was a whole new set of happiness he had. Something that he can't explain.

The Alpha smiled to himself. Smelling the amount of happy pheromones Midoriya produced made him go soft. For Bakugo, that's a big deal. He's only soft for Midoriya, anyone else he tolerates. Aside from maybe Kirishima, he kinda likes him. Slightly.

Bakugo opened the door for Midoriya, the warm air hitting his face. They were greeted by the cashier upon their entrance. She seemed to be texting away, not a care in the world.

Midoriya shuffled down the isles until finding an exact replica of the duck they have at home. The male skipped happily up to the counter where the texting girl finally sat down her phone to scan the duck.

"Thank you, come again." The usual bell sound rang from behind them.

"Do you feel a bit better now?" Bakugo wrapped his arm protectively around Midoriya.

Midoriya nodded in response while holding the yellow duck. Yellow was such a happy color, weirdly his second favorite. "Could we paint the baby's room yellow?" He looked up at the Alpha with a boxy grin.

"Whatever pleases my baby boy."

•••

"There! Now he's not so lonely!" Midoriya grinned at the two ducks on the ledge. Having two ducks made more sense than having one.

Bakugo started the bath without saying a word to Midoriya. Running his hand through the hot water till it reached the perfect temperature.

Midoriya cocked his head, "why are you drawing a bath?" Not that he minded, he's just curious.

"What's the point in having rubber duckies if you're not going to use them?" The Alpha beamed while adding strawberry scented bubble bath. "Take off your clothes."

"Anything for you." Midoriya gave him a look, the look. Of course, he stripped down quickly. All while making provocative eye contact with the Alpha.

Bakugo didn't even mean for him to strip for that— but he'll take it. He pulled Midoriya onto his lap, kissing his pretty plump lips. Their tongues synced together in a blissful harmony.

Midoriya let out a slight moan, his face getting warm from the steamy action— and the bath water still going. He felt the Alpha breaking their kiss to travel down to his pretty neck. He tilted his head to the side, allowing Bakugo to have better access. "Hey Kacchan."

"Hmm." He hummed while nipping between wet kisses.

"I have to pee..."

"Jesus fucking Christ."

•••