↱ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - xᴠ↲

"Stop biting your lips or I can't resist myself " he said

"Who told you to resist now? " asked Avu raising her left brow.

"Well. I won't then" he said and dragged her towards him. He went on top of her and claimed her lips. His hands made way to her hips and her hand were running into his soft locks of hair.

At that time, the door bell rang.
Avneet broke the kiss and stood up to leave.

"What's the problem with all today? " sighed Sid.

"Aww. We'll continue when I return " she said chuckling and he just pouted.

At the door, there was girl wearing some kind of uniform. She looked like she was working in a courier company. She handed her a parcel and the left the place.

She went inside and Sid was waiting for her. Her phone started ringing. She picked it up and it was from office.

"Hello, Avneet here " she said.

"Sorry to disturb you, boss. A parcel came to our office today. I think you order it online a week ago. You gave me the money to pay and I sent that girl to give it to you." said the receptionist.

"Ok." she said and ended the call.
"I don't remember what I ordered." she said.

"Then open it. Let's see " said Sid.

"Ok " said Avneet .

"It's very light. Did you order any dress?" asked Siddharth.

Then it struck to her, she ordered a black bikini and lace dress from her office. No, Siddharth shouldn't see this. It will be awkward.

"Um. Siddharth why don't you keep it aside? We'll continue from where we stopped. " said Avneet.

"Wait, Avneet you know what's inside, right. " asked Sid.

"Um. No " said Avneet.

"Then let me open it " said Sid and opened it. His eyes became as big as of an owl and then a smirk made way to his lips. Avneet buried her face in the pillow.

"Avu, I think both will suit you well. But why did you buys these? I bet you have a lot of bikinis in your secret closet" said Siddharth pulling away the pillow from her.

"How did you know? " asked Avneet raising her voice a bit.

"I have my sources " said Sid winking.