🖤Chapter 7

"So you mean you just gave it to him?" Taehyung asked with a questioned look.

Yoongi avoided eye contact "Kind a.....yes, I'm sorry Tae."

"Why did you give it to him anyway, he's going to destroy human race with that army."

"I'm afraid of him if you must know!" yelled Yoongi out of nothing, a tear escaped.

Taehyung frowned "Wow, I didn't expect that. I'll tell you a little secret, I'm a bit scared of him too." Taehyung said, trying to comfort Yoongi a bit.

Yoongi fell back on his bed "I wish I wasn't such a pussy."

"Come on Yoongi don't be so daunting. I'm Jimin's best friend, we must find a way to get him back, that's the only way, I guess."

Yoongi sighed deeply "How?"

"If we want to get Jimin back, I must know everything about Jungkook. His plans, his personality, his love life, his hobby's, everything." Taehyung said with a now exited attitude.

"I'll do whatever I can to help you guys."

Taehyung picked up a notebook and a pen to write down everything they knew l.

"Tell me."

Yoongi took a deep breath before he started a long explanation.

"Okay, first thing you need to know is that Jungkook is a bad ass. He can kill a person without even feel a little compassion, he actually enjoys it a lot, I can feel I too unfortunately. It's horrible."

Taehyung was writing enthusiastically

"Go on please."

"He was always very fond of my mom, she was actually the only person Jungkook talked with a lot, when she died a year ago, he chose the wrong path. That was the first moment he became such an emotionless person, my dad and I tried everything to help him out of that depressive pit, but he never listened. He thought we didn't understand his feelings, it was like a button that switched. He likes to be alone with his thoughts, it calms him. His love life, that's not so complicated, he loved one girl before mom died, she was a horrible person, but Jungkook adored her."

Taehyung finished his last word "And do you have any idea why he chose Jimin to persuade?"

"At first, I thought that he chose Jimin because he's the engine of the group, he's the best employee and because he's anxiousness and all. But then I felt something, it was I feeling I never felt with him."

"What was it?" asked Taehyung curious.

"It was love..."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow "You've got to be kidding me, our bad ass is in love? Is your connection never wrong?"

"No, I swear, it was so intense, so beautiful. I kind of enjoyed the feeling with him, it makes him a bit more.... alive."

An evil smirk played on Taehyungs face "Yoongi, I've got an idea, but it's risky so it has to stay between us."

What they didn't know was that Hoseok was spying on them from around the corner.