n

entry 1

here i am in the nurse's office.coughing and bleeding. i don't even know why i'm coughing either. i guess i'm just sick or was i born sick? that doesn't really matter, all that matters is that jisung probably hates me now. i didn't mean to do it, it was just an accident. i guess he can't take jokes, but i can't either. i haven't been in here for a while, or is it my first time here? whatever it is, this place gives off a weird aura. somewhat scary at least. the nurse is nice, but creepy as well.

it feels like my nose is broken, crazy how he can punch with a lot of force. i guess i'm just fragile and frail like they all say.

.

"oh dear, what happened to you?" the nurse exclaimed as she inspected renjun. renjun shrugged in response, not wanting to bring up just nows occurrence. "let's get you fixed up." the nurse smiled gently, getting to work.

"your nose might take a while to heal, let me just put a bandaid on this." she gestured to a small cut on his cheek. renjun swung his feet back and forth patiently, closing his eyes.

the nurses furrowed her eyebrows as the bandaid refused to stick. she thought it was... strange? the bandaid was brand new, never meddled with. she stuck it on her hand, the bandaid sticking on without a problem. "you know what, just leave it there. it's better to leave it exposed." the nurse threw the bandaid away, looking at the boy with a smile.

"i think bandaids hate you."

.

the nurse's weird words are still stuck in my head, bandaids hate me? i don't know how that's scientifically possible. the nurse was probably just joking about it. my face hurts, i can't even speak properly. especially the cut, it stings for a small one. i'll just put a bandaid on myself then.