u

entry 2

look who is in the nurse's office, it's me. yes again. it hasn't even been a whole week and im back here again. my nose isn't healed either. i think the cut on my cheek isn't closing up. i tried putting a bandaid on, but it just wouldn't stick. i eventually used up the whole pack of bandaids just trying to see if any of it would, but none of them did. maybe if i didn't accidentally spill coffee all over chenle he wouldn't have went berserk. its just a small thing anyway.

.

"injun, you're here again? look at your nose, it's a lot worser now!" the nurse gasped as she saw renjun.

the nurse sighed at renjun's condition. trying her best to her ability to bandage up the boy.

"i tried my best, maybe you should stay in your dorm and away from practice." the nurse said while putting away her medical equipment.

"okay, thanks. oh, i tried putting a bandaid on the cut. why did it not stick?"

the nurse chuckled,
"i already told you dear.
bandaids hate you."

.

i guess bandaids do hate me, but what did i ever do to them? or maybe the pack of them i got was just not working properly. i hope chenle is okay. chenle got a small burn but look at me. i guess they could care less about me. their dolphin is important to them. just as i thought chenle was the only one i could trust. whatever, i guess i'll spend my time at the dorm for these few weeks locking myself in my room.