FOUR

Song: NCT Dream-Fireflies

-------------------------------------------------------------

The next day
10.00 a.m

"We have to go, now."
Jeno said.

"Has the GPS connected to all our phones except Mark?"
I asked and they all nodded.

"Make sure not to do anything suspicious, just act normally like we did not planned this."
Jaemin said.

"Let's go."
I said. We drove to a different cafè but not too far from the park.

•••••••••••••••••

"I will order the drinks."
Haechan said. We sat at the corner. I opened my phone and started the GPS. I looked at Mark, signalling him to go now. Mark put his belongings on the table.

"Guys, i will go to the restroom for just a sec."
We all nodded and Mark left. For just a few minutes, he arrived at the restroom. Another 5 minutes, he seems to go to the right way. He was coming back to us. Then, he somehow turned back and went to the opposite way. It will be suspicious if i went to peek the window, who ever the kidnapper is, he or she may have known us. Around 10 minutes, Mark has walked with the unknown person to exit the park. Haechan went back to our table.

"Guys, holy-"
Chenle kept on watching the GPS and so as the others.

"Shall we catch up on him?"
Jeno asked.

"Me and one of you need to follow him."
I said.

"I will come with you."
Jaemin said. I grab my bag and gave him a hoddie and a mask. I wear my cap , mask and jacket.

"Guys, just call us for anything happens, we will also call you guys if anything happens, i will bring my smart watch with me."
I said and we left. Jaemin and I ran towards the GPS showing where Mark is.

"There."
Jaemin whispered. He pulled my wrist to hide behind the tree. We saw Mark unconciously lay on the floor. A man with black clothing went inside with Mark into a warehouse. We cannot even see his face clearly.

"We have to go inside."
I said.

"Wait for a few minutes, if we go inside immediatly, he will notice."
Jaemin warned. I nodded. After waiting for around 8 minutes, the man went outside and left. Jaemin signalled me to go inside. We go into the warehouse. It looks very different from the inside, it looks like a very fine house inside.

"They must be trapped around here."
I said.

"We need to check every room. But don't seperate."
Jaemin said. We walked to every inch of the house.

••••••••••••••••••

"Still nothing."
I said.

"We need to hurry, before the man comes back."
Jaemin said. We rushed to the third living room, which was located in the edge of the house. I stepped on something and the floor tile just creaked open.

"Oh my-"
I got surprised.

-------------------------------------------------------------

-next