GI - S & K [1]

Note: none of these short stories are in order. I will state at the end of each part whether it is a past, current or future event.

Soleil Kiro
Kaeniz

Genshin Impact setting

"You... he didn't send you to... attack me..?"

Kaeniz blinked at Soleil in surprise. It's already been a year since she'd started living with him. She must've forgotten, again. The poor girl; all her trauma ate away at her memory and created a hole of paranoia and fear; in which he was tasked to fill with positivity. Not only was it a task; but he felt... obliged to, on a personal level.

"Of course not. You're here with me now; and you are safe from his grasp." He spread his arms out, Soleil gratefully falling into them, embracing his comfort. He really reminded her of him. Her dearest brother...

"I'm... I'm sorry, I..."

"It's alright. I'll remind you every day you need it."

Soleil held onto Kaeniz tighter.

"Thank you."

Timeline: CURRENT/ONGOING

*Soleil and Kaeniz are like siblings, or close friends as you will, as they've grown up together in an environment that treated Kaeniz as a sibling. Soleil only has one blood-related twin brother, Lune. He will be introduced further into this little book.

ART IS MINE