scound day

I slept very soundly last night and woke up very happily ,11:30 am, I like punctuality, and my friends know it, and they don't show up on time.

Anyway, I got a call from yoongi "He insults me, the son of a bitch."

I didn't understand who it was. And what did he say? I asked him that, and he said, "your stupid game sent me 'fuck you'"

His message made me laugh. I tried to calm him down, but it didn't work. I completely forgot this massages

I found it at the same beginning and end with a different words in the bow.

(Street"..." Number three), I got dressed, I went to go wait for them in my car, as usual, and I forgot to tell you that we live next door to each other. They all arrived, but not together.

Tae seemed nervous , so i asked him what's going on "I..I'm fine..b..by the way, my massage is "red walls."

He seemed really nervous and weird, but I ignored it and I asked the rest about the message before we moved on. Namjoon (333), hoesok (left hand), and of course you know yoongi

And then we went to the house that says in my massage, I don't know how we're going to go into the house or what we're going to say to the owner.

We arrived at the house at 331:00, it was a scary, deserted house like the movies. We were scared and frankly I was the most frightened but also I was excited. I came in first and I started knocking, but then no one opened, i knocking again,but it didn't work out.

Of course, you're expected to have the door open like a movie, but no. I came knocking again, but the door was open. One of the creatures we saw yesterday, he opened for us and vanished instantly.

We were hesitant to go in after what we saw, but anyway, if we don't go in and get the code, we're dead. We walked in and I tried to hold on,  when we walked in, it was dark as well as movies, Little red light, lighting the place up, creatures in red clothes, specifically females standing at walls with bloodied knives. We can't moved, but tae spoke, "we need to get this done quickly." Really, tae? You think we're happy about what's happening?

Namjoon spoke, but he was useful than tae, "I think left hand means we go left."