Chapter Three-Investigation

Quote: "Bring a Vampire around...People start discovering religion", unquote, (the late US horror author Richard Laymon), (January 14, 1947-Febraury 14, 2001), author of The Cellar, (1980); The Woods Are Dark, (1981); Out Are The Lights, (1983); Night Show, (1984); All Hallow's Eve, (1985); The Beast House, (1986); Flesh, (1987); The Stake, (1990); and The Travelling Vampire Show, (2000), and other novels, and short stories.

"He was murdered!" Lady Jane said, crying.

      "Aye, and he saw a boy?", Scotland Yard Detective Andrews asked, as Scotland Yard Detective Lain took notes.

      "Aye. And the boy was...Like a Vampire", Lady Jane answered, "I'm no' crazy".

       "Aye. We've had a lot of Vampire attacks lately...So, I'm going to stop them with Detective Lain", Scotland Yard Detective Andrews said, sincerely.

        "Good. Because I'm going to be with Mother and Father in the Strand" Lady Jane said.

        "Aye. That's a good idea M'Lady. We'll be 'ere all night" Scotland Yard Detective Andrews said.

        Lady Jane grabbed her luggage...and keys.

        "Good bye, Detectives. I'll be 'ere tomorrow" Lady Jane said, as she finished her formal interview, then headed to Franklin, the Carriageman, who took her to the Strand safely.

         "Looks like we need to catch a boy Vampire, guv" Scotland Yard Detective Lain said.

         "Aye, we don' want more people killed, do we", Scotland Yard Detective Andrews said, as they scoured the huge Mansion for clues.

****

Page 10