Shadow the Hedgehog x Reader (<3)

You're a human in this one... well at first...

(W/Y/L) = Where you live

To the story!!! Enjoy! Shadow's my favorite! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~

You walked through the forest near your house. You loved going there because it seemed... special.

You walked into a clearing where a stream flowed. There was... a black and red hedgehog asleep by the stream. You looked at it with curiosity before sitting down beside it. Your first instinct when you see an animal was always to scratch behind its ear. So, without even realizing it, you started to scratch behind its ear. A low purr was heard from the ebony hedgehog, causing you to giggle.

The giggle caused the hedgehog's ears to twitch slightly. It's eyes opened, making you jump. You quickly pulled your hand away and back away a bit.

The hedgehog's ruby red eyes glared at you before he said. "Who are you?"

"Y-you can talk!?" You stared at the hedgehog with surprise.

He rolled his eyes. "Yes, I can talk." Then he mumbled. "Idiotic humans."

"Hey! I heard that!" You said, offended.

"Does it look like I care?" He snapped. "Now answer my question."

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You said.

He crossed his arms. "Where am I?"

"You really don't know where you are?" You laughed slightly.

"Just answer the question." He growled.

'This hedgehog has an attitude.' You thought before saying, "(W/Y/L)."

"Earth?" He asked.

"Yeah Earth, where else?" You were starting to get agitated. He was asking you questions and you didn't even know his name. "And before I say anything more, tell me your name. You do have a name, right?"

"Of course I have a name." He snapped.

"Then what is it!?" You yelled, but you couldn't hide the curious look on your face.

"Shadow." He said harshly before turning around and starting to walk away.

"Wait!" You grabbed his arm. He turned around and looked at your (E/C) eyes. "Please don't go... it gets lonely here..."

You blushed lightly, and looked at him. His eyes seemed to soften as he nodded.

Your (E/Ç) eyes widened. "R-really!?"

Shadow simply nodded again. You pulled him into a hug, to happy to care. He stiffened but soon relaxed. He did not, however, hug back, but you didn't care.

You two spent the rest of the day talking, and getting to know each other. Shadow's mood seemed to lighten more as you talked.

*Time skip*Two weeks later*Night*

You looked at Shadow with tears in your eyes as he explained the worst possible thing.

"What do you mean you have to leave!?" You exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I must go back to my world." Shadow wiped some of your tears away.

"B-but what about m-me?" You asked through sobs.