w a v e s

It's here. I spent all month on this. And it's here. I have completed NaNoWriMo2019

Also - Sunday, December 1st, 2019 is my one year anniversary of reactivating my account. So not only is this for NaNoWriMo2019, this is to celebrate all of you who have been with me throughout this year. Whether or not you're one of my OG's, from the beginning, or a new reader, I love you.

Every read, vote, and comment has meant the absolute world to me, and this website, this platform, has helped me realize my dream in life - to be a published author.

I just want you all to know that you have inspired, supported, and lifted me up this year, and I will never stop being grateful for that.

justxnarryx

NarryNut1211

rae-narry

NESTYLES

narryissweet

flower_girlll

(I'm sorry if I didn't get everyone, there are a lot. These are just off the top of my head of who I can distinctly remember supporting me. If I didn't mention you, just know that I love and appreciate you just the same!)

So without further ado, I hereby present: w a v e s

~~~

The salty sea breeze ruffles his hair as the sun beats down on him, making him consider another layer of sun lotion just in case. He's quite pale, and frying under the blinding sun is not something he wants to happen on his vacation.

His sunglasses are situated on his face as he lays back in his chair and his eyes are closed, surprisingly comfortable in the blistering heat. He expected to hate it more. But the breeze mixed with the spray coming off the ocean that's misting him makes it significantly more tolerable.

But even with his eyes closed and sunglasses on, he can see when someone starts blocking the light.

"Mate, what are you doing?" He asks, opening his eyes and bringing one hand up to block the sun. He may be wearing sunglasses, but the Florida sun is still the Florida sun.

"Layer up, dude. You're going to become a lobster if you keep laying like that," Louis drops the bottle of lotion onto his lap, flinching when it makes contact with his stomach.

"Fuck off, I'm just fine," He refutes but sits up and opens the lotion anyway, beginning to put more on.

"Lunch is in an hour, the girls are already up there cooking. All we have to do is show up and not be covered in sand," Louis stretches out on his own chair, Niall finishing up with the lotion and throwing it back over. It hits Louis' chest with a thud.

"Shouldn't we be helping them?" Niall asks, squinting at Louis through his glasses.

"Nah, I offered and they told me to git," Niall nods his head, tilting it to the side as he thinks about it. It definitely does sound like something they'd do. The wind picks up a bit, blowing some sand that sticks to the fresh sun lotion on his legs.