•6•

•Luke's POV•

I sat on the ground my fingers pulling at pieces of grass faintly listening to a story Luna was telling. It was lunch time and it was a beautiful day so the gang and I decided to spend our eating time outside to enjoy it. 

"So Luke can you?".

"Hm?" i asked whipping my head back in the direction of the blonde.

She laughed slightly, "I asked if you could come and spend the night tonight. My parents are still out of town and I thought it would be fun for all of us to hang out at mine and have a nice ol' movie night" she smiled brightly.

"Sure I'll just call my mum after school and tell her I'm heading home wiht you" I smiled back.

"Hey guys". 

I look to see Ashton sauntering towards the picnic table and settled beside a chatty Luna.

"Hey Irwin!" she grinned wrapping her arms around the boy.

"Hi my darling" he greeted and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around and searched around for Mikey seeing as he wasnt at the table. I knew he should be out here seeing as it was Senior lunch time. I got up and decided to go and find him.

"Where you headed Hemmings?" Luna inquired.

"Gotta take a wee" I lied.

She nodded and continued to conoodle with Ashton.

I walked around the quiet building looking for the lilac boy. I sighed in frustration and walked to the nearest bathroom which happened to be locked. I leaned against the door and waited for an answer. Suddenly I hear a loud ringing coming from inside the occupied restroom. 

"Mikey?" I asked knocking on the wood barrier.

"Yes?" I hear a tiny voice respond.

"Can I come in? I question hoping he says yes.

I wait and hear shuffling going on and a few sniffles and then the door is flung open to reveal a puffy eyed Michael.

He grabs my arm and quickly pulled me into the bathroom and hugged me tightly.

"Why are you crying?" I asked quietly.

"Something bad just happened and if it gets out my whole life will be over" he cries softly.

"Oh babe I doubt your life would be over, and even if it does I'll still stick by you" I reassure the fragile boy.

He looked up with tear filled eyes and gave me a small smile.

"Really?" He sniffled.

"Well of course silly" I answer rubbing his back gently.

"You don't know how much that means to me Luke, thank you" he said.

"No need to thank me Mikey" I replied.

"I dont think i can go back out there Luke. Everyone will look at me funny" he mummered into my chest.

"Do you wanna leave? I mean it is fourth period no one would really notice if we were missing" I suggested.

"That sounds really nice right now" he looked up and smiled.

"Well onward we go my purple haired friend".

And with that we left the bathroom and made our way out to the parking lot.

So I thought it'd be cool if I did Luke's point of view this chapter just to test it out. I think I'll do one boy one chapter and alternate each chapter ya know but only if that's cool with y'all? Tell me what you thiiinnkkk. Thank you for reading