#6- Letter to my love...

Not a day goes by without me thinking about you. I can't proclaim "You're mine" yet, you reside in me inhabiting every part of my soul and I'm incomplete without you!

You know that I'm not a beautiful maiden, I don't have porcelain skin, I don't have a perfectly shaped body structure and yeah, I'm not flawless, neither are you!

You're tainted but unbiased. You're my torchbearer. Your radiance inspired me to be a pure hearted soul and glow from within which is the true beauty and an everlasting one and which of course, is what everyone seeks outside unaware that's something to be found inside themselves.

I get possessive everytime, when at the mere sight of you the ocean tides gets aroused, reflecting how magnificent you are, holding you in herself conveying her love for you!
Yet here I am, trying to contain my limitless love inside my limited pages book!

Maybe, this is how it ought to be. I know my love is forbidden but this is what will make it a "forever"! This is what expands my already unbounded love for you! I wish to become a part of you, escaping this chaotic pseudo faced world only to overlook the peaceful nights you bring with you.

~Yours lovingly,
A Selenophile

Hey guys, what's up? I'm sorry I was busy the whole time, but I managed to write...I think this break made me a better writer! Seriously, every word written here are my genuine emotions and I hope you respect that! Thanks for reading ^^ Don't forget to comment. Love you xoxoxo! Keep supporting ;)