~4~

Hyunjin's pov

We arrived at JYP's office. He wasn't there yet and all I could hear is Felix and Minho fighting over who resembles a cat more.

Suddenly, the door opens and JYP enters the room. Felix and Minho quickly shut their mouths. We all stood up and bowed at him.

"Good evening gentlemen" He said as he sat down on his chair before telling us to sit down.

"I called you here because I wanted you to be back up dancers for a group that is about to debut at the end of this month" He said calmly.

"I'm sorry, Sir but don't you think a week is a little too short for us to practice the choreography?" Minho as the oldest of us three spoke up.

"I know but I'm sure you can do it judging by the fact that you are the best dancers in this agency" JYP stated looking all proud.

"I'm really counting on you guys" He added.

"I see, okay then we will work hard. Thank you for giving us this opportunity" Felix said as he bowed his head.

"Can we at least know the name of the group?" I said trying to sound like I loved his idea when I'm not. Back up dancers for a group? Where did he find this shitty idea?

"It's Stray Kids. They are a little short on their members which is why I asked you to be their back up dancers"

"I will give you the schedule for your practice. You will be practicing with them and let's try to make friends with them yeah?" JYP added.

"Of course don't worry about it" Minho reassured as he stood up. Me and Felix following him.

We shook JYP's hand and proceeded to exit the room.

Once out of the room, I sighed and looked at them.

"Is he serious?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I know, why would we have to be a back up dancer for this group?" Felix said annoyed.

"Guys come on. We'll get noticed too if we do this. Even JYP will notice our skills so why don't we just give it a shot?" Minho said trying to be positive.

"Fine" Me and Felix said in unison.

On our way home, something suddenly hit me.

Stray Kids.

If I were to be a back up dancer for Stray Kids then,

I'm going to meet Jisung.

I don't know why but my heart felt warm when I realized that I'm going to meet him. We never met before. He never knew me. He doesn't even know that I exist so why do I feel like this?