~12~

Chan had called all of the members along with Hyunjin, Felix and Minho in for a meeting. He had read all of the comments wanting Hyunjin, Felix and Minho to be a part of the group and he didn't think that it was a bad idea.

He knew that Hyunjin, Felix and Minho can rap and sing. They are dancers too and from practicing together with them, the three have memorized their debut song completely.

Chan met JYP this morning and he talked about the idea of adding Hyunjin, Felix and Minho in the group. Chan also told him that the three could sing and rap too. They are as talented as his members.

JYP was a little worried but he trust Chan. He had allowed the three dancers to be part of the group and Chan couldn't get any happier.

They sat in the practice room in a circle waiting for Chan to speak.

"So guys, I talked to JYP earlier" Chan started.

"About what?" Woojin asked as confused as the others.

"About Hyunjin, Felix and Minho" Chan explained.

"Wait what about us?" Felix asked afraid about what Chan was about to say.

"I asked him if we can have three more members in Stray Kids" Chan said as he smiled.

Everyone gasped.

"W-what?" Minho said not believing what he just heard.

"You're part of us now. We'll be performing together forever! I know that it was your dream to be in a group" Chan explained again.

At this point, Felix was so close to crying.

"How did you know about our dreams? We never told you that" This time it was Hyunjin's turn to speak.

"I've been in the agency for years now. I never debuted and I saw all of you at the auditions. I saw you auditioning to be in an idol group. I heard Minho singing, Felix and Hyunjin rapping. You were good back then, I don't know why you never make it" Chan finally told them the truth.

It's true, he's been in the agency for years. He was the only trainee who was the longest to be in the agency without debuting. He has been through a lot and he saw a lot too.

"So what do you say? Are you part of us now?" Chan asked eyes full of hope.

"Hell yeah we are!!" Minho said standing up running to hug Chan.

Hyunjin and Felix followed suit.

"Thank you so much" Hyunjin thanked Chan. He was so happy that he couldn't help but cry.

Soon, the hug turned into a group hug. At that moment, they felt complete.

"We are Stray Kids" Jisung said smiling.

Everyone was so happy to have three members to complete the group.

"Promise to stay together until the end? Nine or none?" Chan asked.

"Nine or none!!" Everyone cheered.