A/N: Sora Ryūseigun, her ancestor and Breathe of the Star

(I'll draw a colored version later)

Name: Sora Ryūseigun

Appearance: Brown waist length hair and blue eyes, she wears the demon slayer uniform along with her family's star hairclips and Haori coat

Age: 15

Status: Alive

Breathe Style: Breathe of the Star

Techniques (there are 13 but originally there was going to be 86, I realized I wouldn't have the time or motivation to make that many):

First Constellation: Andromeda Slash - Shining Breaker:
By stabbing a 8 times in a certain order, sparkles resembling stars appear and by slashing through creates the constellation of Andromeda's alignment, simultaneously decapitaing the demon.

Second Constellation: Ursa Major & Minor - Wrath of the Twin Bears
Pointing the blade to said stars, the user then lunges forward and creates 5 deep cuts on the targets body with the final 6th cut decapitates the head.

Third Constellation: Orion - Arrow of Stars
A single but powerful strike to the heart or elsewhere, making the sword to spear as blinding white arrow.

Fourth Constellation: Aquarius - The Water Jar's Meteor Shower
Striking downward and cutting vertically up multiple times, creating mini comets that subdue the demon and giving the user time to go in for the kill.

Fifth Constellation: Scutum(Shield) - Wall of Shimmering Lights
A defensive and offensive technique, creating a wall of multiple stars to block the attacking demon, then slashing it 5 times to release them from their frozen state and launch at the target.

Sixth Constellation: Cygnus(Swan) - Embrass of the wandering stars
A mercy killing like "Blessed Rain after the Drought", the user points their blade to the side in a neutral position, allowing the light to reflect and materialize behind the user as a swan with wings spread. The user then goes up close to the demon they wish to spare a painful death into an embrace, while the target is confused, decapitate them swiftly while they are at peace. Showing them the image of a soft, feathery hug.

Seventh Constellation: Taurus - Ox Star Charge
The user charges at the demon and stabs them straight through the throat at full force. This is a type of Berserker move, created in a fit of rage during the winter solstice when Taurus appears. There is one more constellations with a similar creation.

Eighth Constellation: Lepus(Rabbit) - Rabbit Star Dash
Adjusting the user's breathing to put all their strength in their legs, increasing their speed. Using this new speed, they use their surroundings to their advantage, jumping around like a rabbit leaving the constellation dots and lines wherever they land until the final line, where the cut the demons head off. This however requires time to use again, the recovery time is at least 3 days.

Ninth Constellation: Leo - Strike of The Starred Lion
Another move born of rage, the user must be in an unbreakable state of rage until the end or until a fellow demon slayer with a close connection to the user appears to quell the user's rage. If uninterrupted, the user sprints and leaves ten brutal slashes across the demon(s) chest then finally, stabbing their head multiple times after decapitation. This also has a cool down time but it takes a full 7 days and nights to recover from it. This is by far, the most brutal technique of the 13 constellations of the Breath of the Stars style.

Tenth Constellation: Lynx - Mountain Cat of the Heavens (will put info later)

Eleventh Constellation: Pegasus - Winged Horse of the Sky (will put info later)

Twelfth Constellation: Corona Borealis - Crown of Diamonds (will put info later)

Thirteenth Constellation: Vulpecula(Fox) - Light of Final Star (will put info later)

Each technique manifests the star alignment on the target unless performed incorrectly, this being shown to the user's eyes as a black star or a dead star.

History:

Sora is from a long line of demon slayers but only a few leave the house to pursue this, and all of them know one style, Breathe of the Stars, created by her Great ×6 grandmother. Sora was taught and trained to use all 13 techniques but wasn't to sure about becoming a Demon Slayer herself. Until her mother, the current Breathe of The Stars user was killed and her Haori coat, her hairclips and sword were recovered. It was then Sora decided to avenge her and added her first star to her family's Haori coat, in her family when someone becomes a Demon Slayer they add a star every 10 years, her mother had 3 stars added before she died.

After passing the final selection, and every arc to this point, she's faced with someone she never knew was connected to her whatsoever....

Name: Hiro (寛, Generous) Hoshizora

Appearance: Much like Sora, Brown hair down to her waist with blue eyes.

Age: 18 (In story), 78 (In Present day)

Status: Deceased

Breath Style: Founder of Breathe of the Stars

History:

Hiro was the only child and daughter of a samurai family, so she was trained to use swords from early age. She had met Michikatsu once as very young child but didn't see him again until 14 years later when her estate was attacked by demons. She had to fight against her demon turned father but lasted til the sunlight shone through the broken and torn doors, reducing him to ash.

Hiro was found moments later by the brothers, her clutching her father's blood stained clothes. This story follows the aftermath.