Chapter 11

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!!

"Now, where were we?" Jeff asks as he places his lips back onto mine. "I wanna try something, but you don't have to say yes." Jeff says hesitantly. "What is it?" I ask. "I wanna eat you out." He says, and I instantly nod my head eagerly. "You want me to, sweetheart?" His voice drips lust, and I can feel myself getting wetter. "Please," I nearly moan out. "Mm, I bet you'll tase so sweet on my tongue," he whispers as he takes off my shorts. "No underwear?" He looks up at me. I shake my head as I feel the heat rise in my face. 

He kisses the inside of my thighs, all the way from my knee to right next to my area. I elicit small moans as I feel his small kisses and licks. He runs his finger from my slit to over my most sensitive nub, and I cry out at the pressure he applies as he moves his finger in circular motions. "You're dripping, baby. Is this all for me?" I nod my head at him, concentrating on his every movement. Suddenly he stops all his movements, and I cry out in frustration.

"I want you to tell me, use your words," he demands. "It's all for you, Jeff," I whisper, and his finger starts rubbing again. Without me paying attention, he quickly replaces his finger with his tongue, moving it in and out of my slit. He kisses and sucks, and I moan out his name, reaching to his hair and pulling it slightly. I hear him groan at my actions, sending vibrations onto my clit, and I spill his name from my lips again. 

"Jeff, I think I'm gonna come," I moan out breathlessly. He continues to dip his tongue in and out, and I feel his finger rub my clit hard and fast all at the same time. I buckle my hips, pulling at his hair, but I feel him hold my hips down with his other hand. "Jeff, please don't stop!" I nearly scream. "Come for me, baby." He says in a demanding tone, and I feel electricity through my body as I let go, repeatedly moaning his name as my body shakes. He doesn't stop and lets me ride out my climax. 

I finish and open my eyes, seeing him wipe the corner of his mouth with his thumb. "I was right. You tasted so sweet, baby." He leaned down to kiss me, and I moaned out into the kiss still blissed out from moments before. "Mm, you taste yourself on my tongue?" 

-----------

I wake up about an hour after Jeff and I's intimate moment to find him sound asleep next to me. I decide to get up and take a quick body shower before he wakes up. I make my way into my bathroom and turn on the shower, stripping out of the t-shirt I was wearing. I jump in and quickly lather my body with my vanilla shower gel, rinsing it off and hoping out in the matter of minutes. I apply my Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion onto my body and walk back into the room with the towel wrapped around my body. 

I find Jeff's plain black t-shirt on the corner of the bed and decide to wear it. It smells like his cologne, and it's so warm and inviting. The t-shirt sits right above mid-thigh since he's a lot taller than me, and I decide to just put on some shorts with it. 

Jeff is still sleeping, but I am super hungry. I know Jeff likes Chipotle, so I order both of us some food before crawling into bed next to him. I place a kiss on his cheek, and he moves around a bit. I continue looking at him. He's so beautiful, I have no idea how I have him in my bed right now. 

"Babe, stop staring at me. It's creepy," Jeff mumbles while slowly opening his eyes. His voice startles me. "I thought you were sleeping," I say softly. "I was," he replies. "I got us Chipotle," I tell Jeff. "Thanks, baby, I'm fucking starving." He reaches over and places a kiss on my lips. "Although I don't think Chipotle will taste as good as you did," he says with a smirk. My cheeks heat up at his comment, and I get off the bed to grab my water bottle. 

"Is that my shirt?" Jeff asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "Yep, I figured I wear this, and you stay shirtless for as long as possible." I say in a cheeky tone. "That's fine. Looks better on you anyway," he says as he makes his way over to where I'm standing and smacks my ass. "Hey!" I yell at him, giggling. "I'm gonna take a quick shower," he says, heading into the bathroom acting like he didn't do anything. 

The doorbell rings, and I go to answer grabbing our food from the UberEats guy and handing him a tip. I walk over to the couch and set the food down, putting on 'Friends' since I literally can't eat without watching something. Just then Jeff walks into the living room wearing a pair of gray sweatpants, and of course, no shirt. "I grabbed some sweats from David, I figured I couldn't walk around completely naked." I smirked at him. "I wouldn't mind that," I said. "Don't tempt me, Adelaide." He said while walking over to where I was sitting and plopping down. 

My text tone goes off, and I see that it's my boss. 

Michael Kauffman: Hey, sorry to bother you so late in the day, but can you come into work tomorrow for a few hours? 

Me: That's not a problem. What time would you like me to come in?

Michael Kauffman: Does 10-2 sound good?

Me: Perfect, I'll see you tomorrow.

"Who's that, David?" Jeff asks. "No, it's my boss. He was just asking if I could come in for a few hours tomorrow." I reply to Jeff's question. "Why the fuck does he feel the need to text you at 8pm?" Jeff sounds pissed, and I really don't get why. "Jeff, he's my boss. He could text me whenever he wants. He's the one who gave me the job." I try to explain to him. "Alright, I guess," Jeff says sternly. "I didn't know you were so jealous, Wittek?" I ask with a smirk. "I'm not. I'm just curious, that's all." I roll my eyes and laugh at the annoyed look on his face. 

"If it helps you feel better, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow when my legs feel a little more sore than usual," I smirk at him.