Chapter 17: "Found out the truth?"

Rosè P.O.V
"Prince park!" Someone interputed my sleep, I rub my eyes and stared innocently at them.

F*ck. I forgot I'm on a meeting with this old kings. And I heard it's very~ Important.

That's why I said, F*ck.
"Prince park feels very sorry, Becouse these past few days he is restless. He is working day and night for this meeting."

An old woman appeared. Her outfit looks like a royal Queen.

All the people in the meeting room immediately stand up.

"Ms. Park Im. We are very sorry for our rudeness." A king said, all of them bowed.

Should I also stand up?

*Bang!*

I wince in pain. She hit me in the head with her stick. Wth?!

"Your disrespectful, Park Jimin. I'm very sorry for my grandchild." Her expression change into a sweet one, smiling to the kings.

"Since the important part of this meeting is already discussed, This meeting is already dismissed." The kings bowed in my grandma's order. Then they left.

After the door slam shut..
"Oww, oww, oww, oww, oww!" She grab me in the ears, pulling it without mercy.

"My ears are gonna fall off! Please grandma stop!" After I said that, She acually stoped, But she's still holding my ears.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Okay, I'll forgive you for now, since I miss you. Do you know I came back becouse your know will be a Crowned-King of Andersen." She said, Looking lovely to me.

I smiled awkwardly, Jimin's grandma is really cheerful. So envious. My grandma likes to cause trouble like me.

Me and my grandma are like the same.

"It's already dark outside, Let's have a dinner." She clings to my arm, and we head to the kitchen.

The dinner is already served and the whole big table is covered by delicious food.

She sat at the very edge of the table, I was about to sit at the very edge of the table also, when she stoped me.

"When your already the Crowned-King, You can sit there. But for now, Sit beside me." She warmly smiled.

I did what she said, I sat beside her. She click her fingers, and all the maids removed the covering in the food.

"Let's eat, Here. This is my favourite! Grilled crab. And this one is boiled fish, which melts to your mouth when it's wet." I choked at the water I'm drinking.

My friends~ Poor them.
"Be careful! You should properly know what table manners is." She handed me wipes, and I gladly accept it.

Wait-- a hair brush! I took the hair brush and starts brushing my hair, even though it's kinda short.

(It's acually a fork)

I saw grandma furrowed her eyebrows. "What in the world are you doing, Do you know that you look very stupid."

"If you keep your attitude like that, You would be a big shame in Andersen family." I immediately stoped what I'm doing.

"I'm sorry, grandma." I said, sadly. While my head is down low.

She sigh.
"Jimin-na. Let's just eat."

. . .

We head to the study room after we finish eating. She's now sitting at the sofa, while staring at me.

 She's now sitting at the sofa, while staring at me

I sit near the fire place. And I didn't know that it's very warm in the feelings.

Couse I'm always under the water, Always with a cold water. But underneath, It's like a city, and it's full of lights.

Mermaid might not be felt how warm feels like. But theres a warm that mermaids can feel. It's love.

It can be love by your family or love by the person you really want to be with.

"Your not my Park Jimin."

My thoughts we're interputed by a sudden spoke of grandma.

Did she found out?

...