Texas x moscow

Photo ain't mine btw

Texas was reading his book waiting for his girlfriend moscow. They have planned to spend the night together. He heard a knock on the door. He opened it to see moscow. He let her in smiling. A few minutes later moscow was laying her head on his chest. Texas lifted her chin to give her a kiss. She kissed back wrapping her hands around his neck. Texas nipped her lip a bit for entrance which she aloud. Texas broke the kiss before lightly nipping her neck. Her breath hitched when he found it. He smirked and began to abuse that spot. She moaned at that. After a bit they began to take their clothing off. Moscow was left with her under garments as texas was only in boxers. He took off moscow's bra and went to play with her breasts. Moscow sqwarmed a tiny bit holding her moans. Texas wanted to hear her moans so he sucked on them which she did. After a bit he stopped, looking at his girlfriend flustered as ever. Since moscow was still in her panties texas took them off her. Texas then rubbed her clit. Moscow was so flustered by this biting her lip to hold in her moans. Texas then put one finger in her clit to get her to moan in which she did. He fingered her for a little longer before taking them out. She whimpered at that. Texas took off his boxers and revealed his member standing proud. Moscow blushed hard before submiting herself to him. Texas then put her on her knees and brought it to her face. She got the message and sucked. After a few minutes he came in her mouth moaning softly. After she swallowed it all she submitted herself to texas again. He then lifted her up and slowly slid her on it. She bit her lip softly as slight pain was felt. He kissed her as he wiped her tears. After a few he began to thrust. She moaned at the pleasure that was given. He took that as to go faster so he complied. After a few minutes they were close.

Texas breathed,"you ready...?".

Moscow thought about it then nodded. After a few more thrusts he came in her and so did she. He took her off him and covered themselves with the blankets. She snuggled into him and so did he.

Sorry for the quality, still trying to get used to writing with women in it