" epilogue "

-unknowns pov-

*walks through the forest gripping a weapon in my hand as my dragon is by my side in the light and I stop I. My tracks*

"do you feel like we're the only ones here buddy? "

*my dragon shakes her head in disagreement and I sigh*

"if you say so" *i shrug*

*as we kept walking more my dragon became alert and nudges me to go on full stalker mode around the forest trees*

"what is it? What did you heard?" *whispers*

*my dragon made grunting sounds which made no sense at all yet we came to where the sound is coming from and we saw a gang of dragon trainers and with two same face age as me and they are along with their dragons*

*signals my dragon to distract  their dragons as I tried to trap them  and it worked and so are their dragons which is trapped too I put something on to cover my face and look down on the place they're trapped in and they tried talking to me and ask me who I was and they say they're not enemies I didn't talked yet stared as my dragon is by my side*

*I start to walk away a bit and whispers to my dragon* "should we trust them?"

---------------------------------------------------------

End of the short epilogue if you like this very first part please don't forget to add to your library so you'll get notified when I publish another chapter and please leave a 🌟  if you loved this first part nor the next chapters that I'll be publishing. Thank you!! 😁😄🙂