chapter 4

Chuuya p.o.v

It was morning I got up before my alarm went off so I had time to make breakfast for me and Dazai. I took a shower and changed into my school uniform.
After,I herd my alarm go off which ment dazai would wake.

"Good morning" I herd

Dazai was standing in the kitchen behind me and walked up to me hugging me from behind. I started to blush and I felt hot mainly because I take hot showers.

"Dazai stop hugging me I'm clean and don't need you making me smell, go take a shower now...and hurry we have 30 till we have to leave." I said

Dazai when to take a quick show by the time he was out the shower breakfast was ready. We ate our breakfast then packed our bags and left for school. When we got there we had to split, dazai quickly hugged me and left with no good bye but ill see him second period so it didn't matter.

My first period was art. I'm not really a good artist but I try and dazais first period is advanced math.

Time past second period came along.

"HEY DAZAI!!" I ran up to dazai hugging him, good thing it was just me and him in the class cause I would get bullied along side dazai who I always got to protect.

"Ooo hey chuuya how was first period?"

"Good I guess...I finished my art project, I'm happy it's done and over with...you?"

Dazai looked at the ground and back at me.

"Umm something went down when I went to go to the bathroom." He said

After a couple seconds I realized, he was a little dirty but what from?

"I went to go use the bathroom. I did my business and I saw someone getting bullied I tried standing up to them but they ended up betting me up...but I'm fine I guess..."

I looked at Dazai examining his body to look for injuries to just find his wrist cut and leacking of blood. I know who did that and the whole story he made up was a lie ... dazai just wants to committ suicide...he slit his wrist in the bathroom.

"Dazai that was a complete lie gimme your bag NOW..."

Dazai handed me his bag I look through his whole bag to find a pocket knife I am small zipper... I took it and hid it in my bag so he didn'thave it.

"Dazai you BASTERED DON'T DIE ON MY....I LOVE YOU TO MUCH FOR YOU TO..." Dazai coverd my mouth as he saw some classmates walk in the class.

"We can talk about this later ok " Dazai whispered

Time went by and had lunch on the school roof.

" care to explain why you tried to kill yourself..."

Dazai just looked at me and looked at the sky.

"In all reality is there realy any purpose on living on this earth I rather die then suffer." He said

I looked at Dazai the gave him a hug.

"The only reason I'm still alive is because of you Chuuya I love you so much I'm only willing to hurt myself instead of committing. I love you Chuuya.

I just hugged tieder and stared to cry

"Dazai you can't die on me...never...ever...I want you to be with me forever...I don't want you to die." I was crying my hair all up in my face .

Dazai lifted my chin and just kissed me. The bell rang and we had to hurry to our next period.

Time pasted through the day and it was finally time to go home dazai met up with me at the Walker gate coming home with me again. We were quiet the whole walk home.

When we got home dazai just layed down on the couch and fell asleep I went straight to the shower so I was clean and I could get to cooking dinner while dazai was taking a shower. I took a 30 minute shower and then got In to my PJs I told dazai to take a shower and I made dinner. I was making crab legs since it was dazais favorite.

Later when food was set on the table I let out a shout

"Oi dazai dinners ready come and eat up."

Dazai came up right behind me and stared kissing my neck. I pushed him away I was still upset after what he did today.

"I thought you liked my kisses chu chu..." He gave me puppy dog eyes.

"I'm still mad at you, you bastard trying to commit suicide. I don't want to catch you doing this again understood."

Dazai just noded his head.

"I promise chu chu." He said hugging me again

"Now go eat oh and after dinner when need to practice our scripts for tommorow and we need to find outfits for prom ok"

We ate up and practiced our scripts for theater after we went to stores to find some good outfits to wear.

When got home changed and went straight to bed because...it was such a tiering day.

(Sorry I haven't been updated with this story I was actually suppos to post this last weekend but I was being lazy sleeping in and the time change is making me go to sleep around 8 9 pm
This weekend I'll try to get it done on time lol but hope u liked this chapter
I'm a lazy ass author lol)