The Kidnapp Attack

No ones pov
"Y/N what do u need to check?" Leyla asked you "I think I have an idea about who is behind these attacks or should I say which 3 are behind these attacks" (Please can someone comment on that if you have any better suggestions to what is above) "What do u mean by 3?" Dak asks as if it's not obvious and the only thing can be heard after he said that is sighs just long deep sighs "Is it really not that clear?" Leyla asks Dak "Well I don't get it" he replied to Leyla with "It means 3 people!" Cutter said getting annoyed "Oh well now I get it" he said.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

Daks pov
They had just finished explaining to me what they were on about when suddenly a knock rang out throughout the Roost and Summer Winger And Winter all went in front of us and my instincts suddenly kicked in because I grabbed Y/N and Leyla's hands so they went behind me and we all edged forward towards the door and I grabbed the handle ready to open the door when Y/N whispered "Maybe we should hide in the sleep cave and let the person brake the door down because if we did that then we would know what we're dealing with?" Everyone nodded and we were about to go down when I suddenly realised that I could feel cold air "Did any of you guys open a window?" I asked "Not me" was the reply "You guys get the rest of them while I close this one" Y/N said.

Y/N pov
Dak had asked if we opened the windows but of coarse we didn't so I suggested that we close them but obviously I wanted to make sure everything was ok outside so i looked and found nothing "Strange" I whispered to myself but Dak heard and asked "What's strange?"
"Nothing it's just that whatever knocked is gone but how did all the windows get open? Unless it was a..." "TRAP!" We all said at the same time " The sleep cave could have the culprit in" Winger said so him and the dragons all went down and I went to close the door when something covered my mouth. I attempted to scream but no one could hear me because they went down to check on the dragons and to see how the sleep cave was.

Wingers pov
After we went down to check if everything was in order which it was the others came down and we started to make a list of all the people who would do this and that's when realisation hit me in the head like a fireball "Guys where's Y/N?" We all rushed upstairs to find her missing and a piece of paper with a note saying 'I've taken the girl leave by sundown tomorrow or she will die!' Dak read out loud.

Please can someone give me any feedback at all good or bad and please can u send this to ur friends if you want them to experience the same imaginative world and also follow me and message if u want any help writing a similar story because I have an unusual imagination but please comment because I don't know if u guys like this piece or not
Delila09