Turning back to face your fears

Your pov
It was just before the sun was coming up when we left Huttsgalor but the only problem is that I forgot that it was Hoogan Boo so every one got up extremely early today in order to get the town set up which is perfect "Hey Y/N want to come flying with me and Dak?" Leyla asked me
"Um...Ok" you said and did a small sigh. As you guys were flying above the town you were keeping your distance getting ready to say that you were leaving "Ok" I whispered to Winter "I don't have to do it now do I?" You asked "Um hello obviously you do other wise you'll never do it" she said in an angry tone "Ok and now"

You flew closer to them and said "Guys can I talk to you for a second?" Leyla said yes and Dak didn't answer but suddenly burst out "You can tell us if you win this race" you agreed and just as you were about to start, before you saw a Slinkwing and full on went into panic mode and made Winter unbalanced which made you fall of so Dak raced down and caught you "You have to learn how to stay on Winters back!" He said annoyed "Wow!" You said as he put you back on Winters back "I thought you were better than this I guess I was wrong" you flew off as fast as possible in the wrong direction to the Roost as you wanted to get as faraway from them as possible.

Leyla's pov
I can't believe what Dak just said "I can't believe you!" I yelled at him "I'm sorry I snapped I was just..." he started saying but was interrupted by me "No you didn't think and you should be apologising to Y/N not me! We don't know what she's been through or where her parents are ok we know nothing and just as we were becoming friends you came and messed everything up!!" I yelled at him. I think he got the message because the rest of the day he looked guilty "Guys where's Winter and Y/N?" Cutter asked us "She left because of Dak" I said and flew off in hope to find Y/N.

Daks pov
After I snapped I felt really guilty but the only reason I did is because I don't want Y/N getting stolen again and all my anger towards the Slinkwing came out at Y/N instead. After Leyla left I went back inside the Roost and that's when I saw..."Y/N?" I asked "Listen I'm sorry that I snapped I was just really angry at the Slinkwing and you are the only other person my age who understands me and I guess all my anger came out on you I'm sorry" I looked at her face and tears brimmed her up to her eyes and she ran over to me and started crying in my arms.

Y/N's pov
After Dak said that speech it reminded you so much of my family before you met Cutter and you could feel the tears starting to come up so you ran over to Dak and he hugged him whilst crying and you felt so weak that the two of you both fell to the floor so you could gather yourself back together and the only words that could be heard from you is "Thanks for being here with me Dak I miss having a family I guess your lucky but I'm not and never will be so I'm going to leave because I don't belong here I'm a free person and never live in one place so thank you but I have to go so I guess this is what people call Goodbye!" You said but when you tried to get up something was holding you down and you realised that you and Dak were still hugging and he whispered in  your ear "Please stay" and he said that over and over again until you said maybe you could leave another time.

No ones pov
After that Leyla came back and was surprised to see you standing there so she ran up to h and you hugged.

It's late at night and you were all ready to take on the Slinkwing and as it started to come through town Burple got his mouth full with Pumpkins and marked it so we could hit it and they disappeared.

I guess facing your fears is the only way to conquer life even if you don't want to you will always have your friends by your side and that's the most important thing isn't it!

I don't know if I should keep it a x Reader so please can all my readers put in the comments if I should keep it a x Reader story or if I should add a name and if you think I should change it please give me a name
Delila09