"Lets wait till later~uwu"

Warning: Slightly sexual content ahead (not rlly tho)

Molossia was sitting in his chair while the cute little Italian man, Seborga, was annoying him. "Heyyy, Molossia? are you awake? wake up!" Seborga began shaking Molossia's shoulder.

"YES! I am awake now will you just leave me alone!" Molossia yelled, while throwing up his middle finger. "I'm just trying to sit here and eat my waffles and you just fucking disrespecting me!" Molossia yelled.

Seborga simply stared at the man, "Oh, I'm sorry..." Seborga said while looking at the ground, a slight blush upon his cheeks, a small tear in the corner of his eye. It was too cute for Molossia to handle, "Uhhh...but its fine, you can sit here with me if you want..." Molossia said. "R-really!? THANK YOU!" Seborga yelled happily as he jumped on Molossia, tackling him.

Seborga sat on top of Molossia, "H-hey! when I said you could sit with me I did mean 'WITH' me not 'ON' me!" Molossia yelled, once again flipping the Italian off. Seborga looked down at Molossia, then he grabbed Molossia's middle finger and began licking it like anyone would do. "W-What do ya think you're doing you crazy bitch!" Molossia yelled, clearly flustered by the sudden feeling of Seborga's warm tongue slowly moving up and down his finger.

Seborga continued to lick the mans finger, somewhat surprised Molossia hadn't stopped him yet. "Mmhmhmhm~ do you like it? Molossia?" Seborga said as he pulled away, a smirk now across his face. "W-What! I- uhhhh....no.....maybe..." Molossia said, completely embarrassed at this point. Upon hearing this, Seborga began to lick the other mans finger again, this time slower. "Hmmm...maybe we should do this later tonight, we are not here alone anyway~" Seborga said, his face now right in front of Molossia's. Molossia silently nodded his head while Seborga began seductively licking his lips. 

"HEY! GUYS!!!!" the young Sealand burst through the door, his loud voice echoeing through the large room. "Oh are you guys ok! did you fall over? what happened?" the young 'nation' asked, concern in his voice. Seborga slowly got off Molossia, "Ahahaha, yes yes we're fine! I just slipped but luckliy, Molossia broke my fall!" Seborga said. Sealand started smiling again, "Ok, well I'm glad you guys are alright!" Sealand said happily. Sealand and Seborga left the room, before exiting, Seborga turned and winked at Molossia. Molossia stood up and stared out the window, wondering to himself what the hell he just agreed to.