The Basket

"Hey! Seborga! look what I found" an energetic Sealand said

"Oh, watcha got there" Seborga asked tapping his chin

"It's a basket of muffins I found at my door! I think it means someone likes me!"

"Oh, well isn't that just adorable, you know, I bet it was Wy"

"Wha-what!? No way, Wy? we're like siblings not like...that" 

Sealand blushed at Seborga's comment and covered his face with the basket when he saw Wy walk in.

"Ah...Hi-hi Wy...." Sealand said

"Hello, Sealand" Wy replied

"..."

"..."

There was an awkward silence that lasted what felt like hours

"Wy! did you give me this muffin basket because you love me!?" Sealand yelled

"Wow, that was direct..." Seborga said

"No" Wy replied

"Wow that was even more direct" Seborga said

"What! Why? am I not attractive enough for you?"

"What? No...I just...look you're like my sibling and I didn't even give you the basket"

"Oh...ok then, well who did?"

"Heck if I know"

"May I cut in? If you don't know who gave you the basket then...could I have it? I mean you're a child and the muffins could be toxic" Seborga said with slightly scary tone

"You really think someone would try and poison me!?" Sealand asked

"Maybe...you never know"

"HEY! I WOULD NEVER POISON ANYBODY" A loud voice echoed though the halls. Everyone turned and saw an irritated England, out of breath from running up the hall.

"So you gave me the basket, England?" Sealand asked

"Yes I did, I even made the muffins inside" England said with confidence

"Yep give me the basket, Sealand, you're not eating these" Seborga said as he snatched it away from Sealand. Seborga ran around the corner while dumping the muffins out of the cute basket. The muffins may be trash, but this basket is perfect Seborga thought to himself.

Later on, Seborga walked to his friends room, knocking lightly on the door. He heard and an agitated grunt and loud footsteps walking up to him. The door opened and he saw Molossia, oh beautiful Molossia.

"Hey there, Molossia" Seborga said happily, holding the basket behind him

"Oh uh hey, Seborga" Molossia said, slightly annoyed

"I have something for you" Seborga said with a light blush across his face

"I swear if its another baby duck I'm gonna-" Molossia stopped mid sentence when he saw what Seborga had for him. It was a cute little basket, with a green bow wrapped around it. It was filled with delicious looking bread and bright blue and white flowers. There was also a note, with hearts on the front.

"Um whats this?"

"I made it for you"

"Oh um thanks"

"Here take it, and make sure you read the note" Seborga said, he winked and walked to his room

Molossia looked down at the basket and back up to where Seborga was just standing. He walked back into his room and set the basket on his bed, he admired the work Seborga put into it, he then took the note and laid back to read it.

Hello

I hope you enjoy this homemade bread, and flowers from the best flower shop in town. I was hoping that later, you could meet me at the big apple tree...yes I know its usually cherry trees but I couldn't find one nearby so...

Molossia took a second to think, he looked at the basket and then out of his window. Seborga really has been nice to him, he was like the happiest person in their little group besides Sealand. 

"Guess I'll go see what he needs..."