5. Halloween

A/N I'm aware we are passed Halloween but I wanted to do this anyway hope you enjoy also sorry I've been away and I'm sorry this is really short but enjoy x

Today was the spookiest day of the year. All Hallows eve, the night of witches and ghouls and every other monster or character you can think of, the celebration of all things spooky in other words it was Halloween!

This was one of my favourite celebrations and what makes this year better is that it's the first Halloween with my boyfriend shawn.

We decided to do a couples costume together. I was going to be little red riding hood and he was going to be the wolf.

I loved this idea it was so cute and shawn pulls off being a wolf. We went to a party and showed off our costumes. I went off with my friends for a bit and he went off with his for a bit.

Me and my friends were talking about our boyfriends and what's happening in our lives.

When we get into depth of talking we get on the topic of shawn. When we do I look across the room and see him looking over at me I smile and he smiles straight back and gives me a cheeky wink which makes me blush.

I turn away and start talking again when shawn comes up from behind and snakes his arms around me kissing my cheek.

"Ladies is there any possibility I can borrow Y/N for a bit?"

"Yeah of course." One of my friends say.

He whisked me away into the garden by the fountain. 

He pulls me and we kiss when we pull apart he keeps me close to him and he lowers his head down to my ear and whispers "I love you."

I pull back shocked because we haven't said that yet.

"You do?"

"Of course I do I think I did the moment I laid eyes on you Y/N."

"Shawn I love you too."

He kissed me and we told everyone we were leaving so we went home got into comfy clothes and cuddled up on the sofa every now and then opening the door together to some cute little trick or treaters.

I fell asleep in his arms and it was the best feeling in the world.

And with that it was one of the best Halloween I have ever had.