1

third persons pov (with an image)

"Yo so who we picking up again?" Tyler asked from the passenger seat. He was in the car with India,who was driving. Carti, Ian, and Rocky were all in the back.

"My homegirl and roommate from college. She just moved out here so we finna show her how we roll." India said swerving into the neighborhood.

"India, ima need you to STOP FUCKING DRIVING LIKE WE GOT NINE LIVES." Rocky yelled causing her to scoff, "Nigga ill rock yo shit, keep talking to me like that."

"You a weak bitch." Ian laughed lighting the blunt he finished rolling.

"Hol up cause we ain't gon have space for shorty." Carti commented as she stopped in front of the house.

"Which is why Rocky gonna switch with me and drive, cause he wanna be a pussy ass hoe." She said pulling out her phone and calling her friend.

"Nah cause you don't know how to drive safe." Rocky told India while taking off his seat belt.

"Says the nigga that got a ticket for speeding the other day." Ian said passing the blunt to Carti.

Rocky flicked Ian off, "shut yo ass up."
India's phone was connected to the bluetooth in her car.

"Y'all shut up." India said as her friend picked up, "you here?" The voice said from the speaker.

"Yeah, you gonna have to sit on my lap though because we got a full car." India spoke into her phone.

"Fosho, I'll be ou- SHUT DA HELL UP. I'm on my way."

"Damn who she talking to." Tyler laughed along with Carti.

India hung up and got out the car along with Rocky. As Rocky sat in the drivers seat, the front door opened and India's friend came out and closed the front door.

All the guys looked while India went up to her squealing and giving her a big ass hug.

"On god she fine." Ian commented looking out the window. "Nigga you got a girl shut up." Carti said referring to Raven. "You do too nigga." Rocky laughed hitting the blunt talking about Jayla(made up).

"Mann, don't even." Carti smacked his lips, rolling his eyes.

"Bitchhh how you been?" India asked when they let go and started walking to the car. "Amazing. I'm fucking excited I found a house to move into and it feels so nice out here." She replied.

"You're gonna have so much fun and as i said I have my friends in the car, so you sitting on me. Oh and we hotboxing." India spoke opening the door and taking rocky's old seat.

"Ima break yo legs girl." She laughed and sat on top of her, closing the door.
"Wassup witchuuu." Rocky spoke looking back. "Oh please Rakim don't even start." India rolled her eyes preventing him from even trying to flirt with her friend.

"What? I just wanted her name." Rocky replied starting the car. "Nigga you eat toes." Tyler randomly spoke into his phone. "My nigga what?" Carti asked taking the blunt and hitting it.

"On god this nigga sum else." Ian laughed. "I was texting back Uzi lil ass." Tyler laughed. "So where we going?" She asked pulling out her phone.

"What can i call you?" Carti asked looking at her. "Soriya, but you can call me Sori (basically zuri but with an s &o), now where we going?" She asked. "To the cluuuuuuuubbbbb." Rocky yelled as he started to speed up.

"Loud ass nigga for no reason." Tyler mumbled. "Tyler shut yo black ass up."

"Ohh bett, i got some lean if y'all wanna sip." Soriya asked going thru her purse and pulling out her bottle.