Chapter 1 - Quirk Apprehension Test

"All Might-sensei?" You called out, carrying a small first aid bag in your hands.

The blond man turned around, he seem apprehensive about something. You couldn't quite place it on anything but the class he was spying on. Class 1-A didn't seem at all interesting. Well, other than the fact that a couple of the students who's caught your eyes were in that classroom. 

"Are you alright, sensei? Should I get Recovery Girl?"

The number one superhero shook his head. A big positive smile on his face, "Not to worry, young (L/N)! I am just checking up on my dear friend, Aizawa."

You smiled, poking your head through. There was the explosive guy who you could hear from all the way here. "Is there a student you have your eyes on?"

"N, no." All Might stuttered out.

You poke him, "No need to be so secretive, sensei. I won't tell anyone. If anything, there is that green haired boy who seem like he will be visiting me often, now that you mention it, is he your successor?"

"Shhhh!" All Might slapped a hand over your mouth. "People might hear you."

"I'm sowwy!" You managed to say out loud.

"Ah, the broccoli boy is going next!"

You and All Might peeked from behind the building. Watching the boy throw the ball. Your eyes immediately zone in on his broken finger but he kept a smile on his face, just like All Might would have done. Now, that you thought about it, Midoriya's quirk was somehow identical to All Might. You smirk, it didn't take too long to figure it all out. All Might must be concern for his heir. 

You whistled, thoroughly impressed that Midoriya held back the tears and gave his teacher a smile. You, on the other hand, would have been bawling your eyes out. "Not bad. He has drastically improved from the entrance exam."

"Indeed." All Might agreed. "Shouldn't you be going? Aizawa is waiting on you, no?"

You shook your head, "Aizawa wants me to go after the test is over."

You ended up chatting with All Might until the end of the test. Both of you straighten up and watched Aizawa tell them that the whole thing was a lie. You snorted and All might laughed. 

Just as Aizawa approached, All Might stood up, big and bold and proud. "Aizawa, you liar!"

"Oh, All Might and (L/N)? You were watching?" He barely croak an eyebrow up at you two. Not at all impressed with you two sneaking glances. "You must be free. (L/N), go heal them."

"Yes sir!" You mock salute the older man and ran off to the direction Aizawa came from.

You didn't need to hear the rest of the story. You knew that Aizawa had lied about the whole expulsion thing. He did expel a whole class of first years.

You would know. Because you were one of them but you managed to get off because of your medical quirk. The Big Three had been in the other class while you were in Aizawa-sensei's class and honestly, it had been a huge shock to you when he had expelled everyone in your class.

You arrived at the scene. The relief on their faces despite the adrenaline they were feeling was visible on their faces.

"Hello!" You chirped at them. You saw twenty faces of surprise. "Is there anyone that requires medical attention?"

"Ah, you're that medic chick!" The blond boy pointed a finger at you.

You smiled wider, not at all minding the rudeness. You met plenty of heroes who did even worse things because they didn't want to be healed by a medic intern. "It's (L/N)-senpai to you, Bakugou-kun!"

"How do you know my name, medic chick?!"

You ignored his flustered yelling and bend down to the Midoriya's aid. "Can I?"

Midoriya's cheeks flush, pretty freckles lighting up. He gave a stiff nod. You lifted his hand, staring at the wounded finger. It starting to grow purple. But, you didn't see too much damage on his finger. Perhaps a little scar but nothing too permanent.

Just in case, you placed an ointment on his finger. You patted him on the back. "Good job."

"Uhm! Thank you!!!" He blurted out. "Not just this. Also at the entrance exam..."

It wasn't too often someone would actually remember you healing them. They were either passed out or just angry that they lost or were in pain. Pleased, you gave him a wider smile, he covered his face, "Not a problem, Midoriya-kun. It was a pleasure. If you need any help, you can always find me at the infirmary room."

"How do you know my name?" He asked. 

You showed him the class list with everyone's photo and information. Just in time for Bakugou to see it. He began to explode. 

"WHY DO YOU HAVE OUR INFORMATION?!"

Before you could get slaughter alive by explosive Bakugou, you ditched Class 1-A. Obviously, not without taking your time to introduce yourself to some of the students in Class 1-A.

The day ended with you counted the students on your fingers. Reciting their names over and over again. You had a feeling that you were going to meet him more often than not so it was better that you got to know them.

 You had a feeling that you were going to meet him more often than not so it was better that you got to know them

Disclaimer: Please note, no pictures belong to me. The characters also don't belong to me. I just write the fanfiction!!!

Abbreviation 

(Y/N) - Your Name

(L/N) - Last Name

(NN) - NickName