Chapter 3 - A (not so) Regular Day

Thankfully, the rest of the following week went without so much abnormality. You hung out with your friends (sans the Big 3). You enjoyed your internship with Recovery Girl and doing extra work with real heroes. 

In general, you have been pretty busy. So today was a little bit surprising. The entrance to your school was packed with reporters. You saw some of Class 1-A being bombarded with questions. You snorted, trying to sneak past without being caught. Easier said then done.

"What is All Might—oh are you the medic girl (L/N) (F/N)?"

You paused halfway from entering the school. You nodded your head, shaking the reporter's hand. You weren't new to being interviewed by reporters. You have been called by the country during emergencies to tend to heroes so you were the one of the few that actually knew the conditions of some of the top heroes. 

During those moments, you became one of the top chased after individual in the country. It wasn't too bad but it did get annoying when reporters would stalk you all the way to your house where your brothers would come scaring them off. 

"What an honour to meet something from the (L/N) clan! Can I ask you some questions?"

Before you could respond, an arm wrapped around you. You looked up and found Mirio smiling at the reporter. His arm tighten the grip around you. 

"Unfortunately, we have classes to be at. It would have to be another time."

You gave the reporter an apologetic smile and followed your friend into the school. At a distance, you saw Tamaki and Nejire standing nearby. Looking unimpressed with the crowd of reporters outside.

"Good morning, everyone!" You gave each of them a morning hug. Tamaki returned it, lingering a little longer than usual. You brushed it off as nothing. 

"What was that?" Tamaki asked.

You shrugged your shoulders, "They were asking about All Might sensei. As expected, he is the number one hero. News spread fast."

Mirio nodded, "Are you coming to eat with us today, (NN)?"

"Yeah. Recovery Girl said I should relax and hang out with my peers." You laughed, remembering her lecture on how you wouldn't be young forever and should enjoy your youth.

"Alright, Tamaki and Nejire. Meet us at our usual table?"

The other duo nodded their heads, walking into their Class 3-A while you and Mirio walked to your Class 3-B. You took a seat beside your friend, Mirio kept a big smile on his face. He sort of reminded you of All Might with his constant positive energy. 

"You have been so busy lately," Mirio leaned on his table, keeping direct eye contact with you. 

You flushed. That was true. You've been out of the classroom more often than not. But you still kept up with you work, unlike Mirio, who somehow managed to struggle with the basic homework. 

"That's true. I apologize. " You rubbed his forearm. His face lit up. "I'll make it up to you guys. How about we can out sometime in the future? I'll buy for you guys."

Mirio pretended to think about it, "Well, alright. If you insist on it."

You grinned, "I do."

*-*

Lunch time came quickly only because Mirio was distracting you and got both of you sent out in the hallway to 'calm' down.  Tamaki and Nejire found both of you lined up in the hallway. 

It was a bit embarrassing since younger students were whispering and pointing their fingers at you. There was no saving grace because Mirio further embarrassed you by holding your hand throughout the whole thing. 

You tried to push him off but he was a hero in the making for a reason while you were a medic intern. He was strong boy. 

Nejire had taken a picture of you and Mirio holding hands. Tamaki didn't look at all impressed. Looked a little flush when Nejire forced him to hold your other hand as she took a photo. Least to say, you weren't impressed but Mirio and Tamaki didn't protest as Nejire took the photo. 

Your teacher dismissed you guys and walked towards the lunch room. 

The Big 3 immediately getting attention as they stepped inside. You giggled,  quickly blending into the background. You got your food and went to your seat while the Big 3 were surrounded by other students. 

You got your own portion of food, and went to the Big 3's usual table. You were about to dig in until an alarm set off.  You remained seated while all the students got into a frenzy. The teachers were going to handle this so you weren't at all scared at all but there was loud yelling that got your attention. 

You turned around to look at them. Of course, it was the Class 1-A. You snorted, and saw your trio friends finally free from being surrounded by students. 

"Aren't you scared, (NN)?" Tamaki asked, digging into his lunch. He was delighted to have a quite lunch for once. 

You shrugged, giving Mirio a teasing smile, "Not at all because a certain someone is going to save me if I ever get into trouble."

Mirio flushed but didn't say anything. Tamaki's face remain stoic while Nejire was snorting. 

*-*

You were on your way home with your father when your phone began to beep like crazy. Your father frowned. 

"Is it another emergency?" He asked

You nodded, "Yeah, I think another villain attacked unexpectedly."

Your father didn't look pleased but he was already turning towards the emergency care building. "I don't know about this, (NN). I feel like this whole emergency care thing is depleting your energy."

You smiled at your father. You understood where he was coming from. He was worried that his only daughter would be deprived of having a normal school life. It was true but this was the thrill of it for you. You loved to help people out. 

"It's my passion, father. If I was given a chance, I would do it all over again."

Your father sighed, "Alright. I'll wait here. Call me once you finish."

"Thank you, father." You got out of the car. 

Disclaimer: Please note, nothing belongs to me

Abbreviation

(Y/N) - Your name

(L/N) - Last Name

(NN) - Nick Name