chapter 9

Chasity's POV

*skipping to after they ate*

"Oh my god... that was amazing!"

"Yeah, I have never had chicken alfredo this good" Sammy said with a smile.

" soo, I was wondering... what do you want to do after this?"

"I don't know, but first... will you be my girlfriend" Sammy said really fast

"Yes! I will for sure" I said and hugged him.

Just then I heard someone run out of the building. I decided not to check because that person isn't my business.

We then payed and left. Me and sammy were arguing over the check. I lost because I left my wallet on accident. I really didn't want him to pay for me.

When we got to the hotel everyone was playing truth or dare. Nash's eyes were bloodshot and he has tear stained cheeks. He looked up at me, glared then looked away. Something is faar up his ass.

"Umm carter, truth or dare?" Cameron asked. "Dare of course" carter said in reply. "I dare you......... to kiss chasity" umm did he say that.

"Oh really last time I checked, I was sammy's girlfriend!" I said. Nash was mad. He got up left and slammed the door behind him. Before he completely got out of the room, I could see a few tears fall.

Really? All of that over me! What is so special about me. I decided to go after him  "I should go get him" I said and left the room to find him. "NASH" I said, then turned the corner and bumped into him.

I fell but he caught me. He pinned me against the wall and got really close to me like when we were in the cafeteria at school.  I then came back to reality  and I was staring at him.

I was looking at his eyes, his lips, then his eyes. I leaned in and he did too. I stopped it before I cheated on sammy. I pushed him off of me and looked at him. "Do you want to talk about it this?" I said. " yeah. Why sammy?" Ha why you? "Oh really, why me, why did you slap me yesterday? It has been 2 years! And you can't be nice at all!"

"look, I like you a lot and I don't know how to express my feelings." He said then looked down. I looked down to. He pulled my face up with two fingers. He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Sparks were everywhere. He probably didn't feel them though.

"Did you feel them too" he asked " yeah, I guess I do have feelings for you too" I forgot about sammy. "I need to break up with sammy, be back" in said and ran to the door.

   I knocked and he opened it. I told him what happened and I am sorry. He forgave me and said we could still be friends because he didn't think it would have worked out well either.

I went back to nash and smiled. He picked me up and spin me around. He kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend. I quickly accepted and went to my room. I went to sleep and I woke up to water being dumped on me. It was Shawn's way of telling me to wake up.

I chased him for about 20 minutes. I was still chasing him and I tripped. I tripped on my suitcase, hit my head on the door and everything went black...

What do you guys think? I know it sucks but I needed to update. It is short and I am sorry about that. It is a cliffhanger so I guess you will have to wait to see what happens. XOXO - maddie