chapter 10

Chasity's POV

When I awoke, I was in the hospital. I didn't remember what happened. There were some really attractive guys in the room.

I have no idea who they are though. Why are they crying. I decided to say something.

"Umm, who are you guys"

"She's awake! Does she remember us?" This one guy that has bright blue eyes and looked around 13/14 years old.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you guys are."

One guy that looked like the other one with the bright blue eyes, started crying really hard.

About 15 minutes later, he got up and walked over to me. "Hi, I'm nash. I am your boyfriend" well this turned out great. He was verrry attractive. "Well, I am chasity, your girlfriend" then we all started laughing.

   *later*

We decided to go swimming, but I stayed in my room to rest. Suddenly nash came into the room, then flopped on my bed.

"Umm, what are you doing" what?

"Staying here with you, we should see if you get your memory back"

"Okay, what should we do first" so confused

"20 questions?"

"Sounds good" I love this game

*12 questions in*

Nash's POV

It is time for a really big question

"Do you remember me... bullying you?"

Chasity's POV

"What!? You bullied me! I can't believe you"

"I-I-I..." he said with sadness

"You what, your 'sorry' I don't think so. I hate you... and it is over"

He then started tearing up. I can't believe him. Crying because HE fucked up. He can go to hell.

I ran out of the room and left the hotel. Shit! I forgot my phone! Oh well, when I go back later I will get it. 

I decided to go to an ice cream parlor a couple  blocks away. It was the only place I could think of.

When I got there, I ordered my mint chocolate chip cone. In a while I got it, then sat down.

I started thinking while eating. I thought of my childhood. And my school years. Most of it wasn't easy to remember.

Then it all came back to me

I dropped my cone on the floor. I sprinted back to the hotel to find nash. I checked his room, and every other room. He was gone.

I went to the pool to ask the guys where he went. But on my way to the lobby, I saw something I never wanted to see.

He was kissing some slut in the hallway. I usually say something, but last time this happened, he didn't kiss her she kissed him.

As I sat and watched. He pushed he off of her and yelled at her for kissing him.

I walked up to him and hugged him. He hugged back and I started crying.

"I'm so sorry, I remember everything"

"It's fine, as long as your mine again, then we are fine"

"Yes nash, I will be yours"

Okayy sorry it was a really short chapter. I was caught up with a school and Christmas.

Comment what you got!! Xoxo-maddie