Pain

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up alone in my apartment. No Natsu, No Happy, No one. Lisanna came back from 'the dead'. I was replaced, ignored, hated. No more smiling, no more love, nothing to be happy about. Tears fall and pain rips through my heart. My best friend ignores me. Everyone except Wendy and Mira ignore me. Everything is lonely. I will always be lonely. I get up and take a bath.

"Another day to be lonely." I mumbled.

I sulk in the bath for 10 minutes. Today I feel like nothing. Like I was made to be hurt. As I sit there I feel a sharp pain all over my body. It goes away but I still hurts. Well mostly my heart.

*10 minutes later*

I get out the tub and get dressed. Once I was done I went to the guild.

*at guild*

I walk in and everyone stares at me. I continued walking towards the counter were Mira is at. I smile at her but she gives me a worried look.

"Lucy are you feeling okay? You look a bit pale." Mira asked.

"Ya. Just in a bit pain." I replied.

"Do you want anything?" Mira asked.

"Um.... a strawberry shake will do." I smiled.

"Coming right up." Mira smiled back.

Before she came back another round of pain was all over my body. I fell off the chair and on the floor. I could hear Mira yelling and I saw darkness. All I can see is black. 

Mira's P.O.V

I was done grabbing Lucy's shake and saw Lucy fall off the chair. 

"LUCY!" I shouted but she was on the ground out. 

I pick her up and she is hardly breathing. Wendy rushes over to check her but looks at me with a sad expression. 

"I can't heal her. She has to heal herself. It's her magic that made her pass out." Wendy said.

"But her magic is the same as always. What is different now?" I asked.

"I don't know." Wendy cried.

I took Lucy to the infirmary and put her on a bed. 

~~~~~Next Day~~~~ 

Lucy's P.O.V

I open my eyes to see that I'm in the infirmary. I look around and Wendy is asleep on a chair next to me. I kinda woke her up by moving. As she looked at me she started to cry.

"Lucy! Please don't do that again." She hugged me tight.

"Okay." I patted her head.

Wendy walks out the room and comes back with Mira. Mira was crying. She sat next to me on the bed and hugged me.

"What's going on? What happened?" I asked.

"Lucy you passed out yesterday." Mira said.

Natsu walked in the room.

"Can I talk to Lucy in private?" Natsu asked and the girls walked out the room.

"What's wrong Natsu?" I asked.

"Look Lucy I know what happened to you yesterday. I feel bad about it, but you are weak. So I am kicking you out of Team Natsu. Lisanna is taking your place." Natsu said without looking at me.

"O...Okay." I replied felling hurt and Natsu walked out. 

I wanted to cry but I didn't. I got out of the bed and stood up. I smiled at the pain I feel and walk out the infirmary. 

"Lucy you shouldn't be walking around. You can be in a lot more pain." Mira gave me a worried look.

"I'm fine. I'm just going home for the day. See you tomorrow." I smiled.

"Okay bye Lucy." Mira and Wendy waved as I walked out the guild.

Natsu's P.O.V

"Natsu you didn't have to kick her out of Team Natsu." Gray looked at me with a mad face.

"Well I did it for a reason." I said.

"Well what was that reason?" Erza asked crossing her arms.

"She is weak and I replaced her with my girlfriend, Lisanna." I smiled. 

"Lucy is not weak! She tries her best to fight off people! She trains every time you leave her to be with Lisanna! She helped me on a mission when you left! She helped me fight those people when I was out of magic! I'm off Team Natsu!" Wendy screamed.

"Wendy wait!" Erza called for Wendy as she walked out the guild.

"Look what you did flame brain." Gray crossed his arms and walked towards Juvia.

"Are they okay?" Lisanna asked.

"Ya don't worry about it." I smiled at her.

Wendy's P.O.V

I stormed out the guild towards Lucy's house. Erza was calling me but I ignored her like how she ignored Lucy. Carla is with Happy, Panther Lily, Gajeel, and Levy on a mission. I stopped when I got to Lucy's house. Erza wasn't behind me anymore. I walked to her door and knocked.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was about to take a bath when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Wendy.

"Hey Wendy what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Um I came to talk to you. I quit Team Natsu." Wendy looked down.

"Well come in." I smiled.

"Thanks Lucy." Wendy smiled and walked in.

I was walking back towards her and a sharp pain flew through my body. I fell on the floor and Wendy ran towards me.

"Lucy are you okay?" She asked.

"Ya." I tried to smile.

"Lucy." She look at me.

More pain came and I screamed. Pain, Pain, and more pain. I pass out. Darkness, tears, sadness, hatred, lonely,darkness. Everyone always leaves. Everyone never stays. 

Wendy's P.O.V

"LUCY! Wake up!" I screamed. 

What's going on? What do I do? I thought. I heard someone bust open the door.

"Wendy what's going on? LUCY!" Erza saw Lucy in my lap.

"What happened?" Erza asked.

"I- I don't know. She fell then she was in pain." I tried not to cry.

"We need to get her to the guild." Erza demanded and Gray came running in.

"What happen to her?" Gray asked.

"We don't know." Erza said. 

Gray picked up Lucy and we ran to the guild. When we walked in Porlyusica was standing there.

"Is that Lucy?" Everyone asked.

"Can you help her Porlyusica?" Erza asked.

"No. She has to go threw with it. Her mother should have just told her." Porlyusica sighed.

"What do you mean?!" Gray shouted.

"It's only for her to know and you to find out." Porlyusica walked to the infirmary with Gray and Lucy in his arms.

Juvia had this one look on her face. She was mad. Levy ignored the fact about Lucy's condition and went back to reading. But why Levy, you are Lucy's best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought about it and I wrote too many NaLu stories.