Pregnant

Zeref's P.O.V

Me and Lucy packed our stuff for the private Island. Right now we just got to the private Island. Lucy asked for our room. The lady handed her our key and Lucy gave her the tickets. We walk to our room with sand getting on our shoes.

"Zeref what do you want to do when we get in?" Lucy asked.

"Let's have some fun." I smiled evilly.

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked.

"We are going to play some games." I pulled out some cards from my pocket.

"How long have you had that in your pocket?" Lucy asked.

"A very long time." I smiled which made her laugh."You are such a numb skull." She kissed my cheek and opened the door to our room.

After settling in we put on our bathing suits and went to the beach in front of the room. Lucy brought out a beach ball and played for a while until she jumped on me.

"I love you." She smiled 

"I love you more." I kissed her.

I kissed her neck and she jumped off me.  She took of to shore. I followed behind her. We walked to the room.

*30 minutes later*

We laid in bed side by side. I smiled at what we just did. Lucy grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"I know you really didn't want Natsu there because what he did to me but why did you let him come anyways?" She asked.

"Because Igneel wanted to see him and he still wants to be your friend." I looked at her beautiful eyes.

"You are just so kind." she hugged me. 

"Ya I know." I chuckled and snuggled with her.

I only let Natsu come because he still likes Lucy and It would be rude if I only invited his wife. But as for the others Lucy still cares for them so I had to. As long as Lucy is happy I am happy. I look at Lucy who is asleep on me. I smile and just think of the day we had.

~~~~~next day~~~~~

I woke up and Lucy is not next to me, but I do smell food. I follow the smell to the kitchen. There stands Lucy cooking food.

"Morning." Lucy smiled.

"Morning dear." I kissed her cheek.

I tried to grab some bacon but she slapped my hand away.

"Ow." I whined.

"No wait til I'm done." She smiled.

After Lucy was done, We ate and watched a bit of T.V. Lucy got up and walked to the bathroom. She came back out with this sexy outfit on. I got a bone. 

"Are you trying to kill me. You are going to kill me with those looks It's too dam hot." I jumped up.

*30 minutes later*

"I told you you.....you were going to kill me." I smiled while catching my breath.

"I can't kill you.....you are my love." Lucy tried to catch her breath.

I kissed her. She was blushing like crazy. 

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you more." She smiled back.

I snuggled with her until I had to go to the bathroom. I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. I came back out and Lucy was confused. 

"Um... are you okay?" Lucy asked.