Episode 1: New Awakenings

Previously in Season One:

The escape of Princess Valaine, who took five stones, two were left behind in the hands of Princess Lorelei.

Lord Zadicus wants the stones. Lady Imperia is his wife. And Petrik is his right hand man.

Lauren, former bully, is the Red Ranger and recruits Normani Kordei (Blue), Camila Cabello (Green), Dinah Jane (Yellow) and Ally Brooke (Pink).

Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, Troy Ogletree, and Hailee Steinfeld are in the team.

Lauren and Shawn, Camila and Lucy, Ally and Troy are dating.

Ally traveled to a future where Camila and Lauren are dead.

Lauren has a secret and feels the pressure of leading the team.

There is an evil White (Princess Lorelei) and Black Ranger.

The rangers get a power up.

Lauren was kidnapped and stabbed by Princess Lorelei.

-

This Episode is a bit slow, more character than action, but it deal with the outcome of the season finale. Enjoy.

-

"This is where you die Red Ranger, and when you die, I will be able to kill everyone you love," the White Ranger said, her hand gripping Lauren's throat. The Red Ranger struggled against the evil Ranger, but was too weak. She couldn't do anything as the White Ranger got her sword and thrust it into Lauren's body.

PRHR

Lauren gasped and sat up in bed. Her body was covered in sweat. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. She laid back in bed, knowing she wasn't going to find sleep now. She couldn't count how many times she had that nightmare, or similar.. Sometimes she watched as the White Ranger killed Normani, or Camila, Shaw or someone she cared about. Other times she herself was killed. But they were all the same.

PRHR

Camila looked through her phone in the office. She heard a door open and looked up, smiling up at Keana. "Are you the other tour person?"

Keana nodded. "Yeah. So what? There are two new students?"

Camila shrugged. "I got some girl. Who transfers in senior year though? Like, starting new at the end? That's just weird."

"It's weird that we are getting two new students on the same day," Keana commented, just as the door opened. The two teens looked at the door, as a girl and boy walked in. The girl had long, dark, almost black hair and the boy had curly hair.

"Are you the new students?" Camila asked, giving them a small smile.

The girl nodded. "I'm Sofia. Carson."

"And I'm Austin Mahone."

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - The Ranger Tech
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Sofia Carson
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel
Austin Mahone
Shawn Mendes
Lucy Vives